• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade difference

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Im confused..>.< so the Soul Eater turned into Way To Dawn?

Yes, it transformed through Riku's connection to the Keyblade that he was initially to be master of. Or, since the Soul Eater is created from the then current darkness in Riku's heart, and Riku finally decided to use both light and darkness, which he needed to use to wield the keyblade, the Soul Eater changed to reflect the change of heart within Riku.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Or, since the Soul Eater is created from the then current darkness in Riku's heart, and Riku finally decided to use both light and darkness, which he needed to use to wield the keyblade, the Soul Eater changed to reflect the change of heart within Riku.

I don't think it's the inner balance itself was what brought about the Keyblade. It's more Riku coming to terms with both his Light and his Darkness that finally made his Heart mature and strong enough, so his Keyblade was able to materialize.
Sora "wields" Light and not Darkness but he has a Keyblade just fine (and alternatively, loses his Keyblade in Anti Form which is DarknesS), so I think it's more Riku's inner balance and strength which is the end result of the Light-Darkness balance, than the balance itself.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
I'm guessing because Sora is the overall hero, Mickey is like the king/god of the game, and Riku is the one who gave his heart to darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back