• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade for BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Well thats almost asking why they made him white in the first place. The LS was still the same color. Why not the VS as well?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Vanitas Sentiment

well we are talking about a sentiment, i doubt that would be considered a person.

Well if that was the cause, you'd have a blue lingering sentiment or something. :/
If it's an original character or someone who resembles an original character, I doubt they'd recolor it. Especially since none of the other enemies are recolored.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Re: Vanitas Sentiment

Well if that was the cause, you'd have a blue lingering sentiment or something. :/
If it's an original character or someone who resembles an original character, I doubt they'd recolor it. Especially since none of the other enemies are recolored.
i was thinking that his keyblade would be the only one in color....

Allister Rose

French Lover
welli wasn't defending the idea that hard. but i do hope they add more attacks and make him faster

Mog

Awards
we get the black and red version. a whole load of people were saying it on the BBS facebook page.

aNtKeY3

αsiя;5185124 said:
Fenrir says hi.
That's true the Fenrir did have a higher attack. You never know they might make it stronger since the boss is going to be so hard!

Swordsaint

ultima also had mp hastega which is far more useful especially in magic

fenrir is really only useful in fm+ when combo negative abilities are necessary on Demyx data

fatal crest isn't good at all, since magic will generally do more damage than attacks anyway, regardless of a 1 or 2 point difference

in either case - the only magics i used regularly are magnet, thunder and cure. I used a bit of fire in wisdom form on demyx in fm+ but thats about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back