• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Growth System

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
This has most likely been thought up before, but w/e....

So obviously in BBS, VAT's Keyblades don't have keychains. This most likely means that there will be no "getting a new, stronger keyblade" everytime you beat a world or w/e. So does that mean that, just like your character, your Keyblade will level up, too? Or will they have some kind of seperate growth system for it? Like, after you defeat a certain number of Unbirths, then it'll level up, instead of experience.

Thoughts?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure that when you get stronger, so does your Keyblade.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'd think that if you can't change the keyblade, it will become more powerful as time goes on.
Equipment is pretty vital to the game, even when it's just gameplay mechanics.
It'd be bad to not have compensation for not being able to customize the keyblade with keychains.

C

Colours

So obviously in BBS, VAT's Keyblades don't have keychains. This most likely means that there will be no "getting a new, stronger keyblade" everytime you beat a world or w/e. So does that mean that, just like your character, your Keyblade will level up, too? Or will they have some kind of seperate growth system for it? Like, after you defeat a certain number of Unbirths, then it'll level up, instead of experience.

Thoughts?

Your keyblade might level up for the same reasons as your hp/magic. But, I'm not too sure if it'll work the same as KH.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I like the idea. never heard it before so...yeah. I like it better than the Armour theroys that are WRONG. Keyblades growing stronger. thats why they are really powerful and LS did that stuff in FM+. Not making much sense, I know. I'm tired so GN

Hit us with your best shot. xD

So obviously in BBS, VAT's Keyblades don't have keychains.

True.

This most likely means that there will be no "getting a new, stronger keyblade" everytime you beat a world or w/e.

Well in the first Kingdom Hearts for example Deep Jungle when you received a Keyblade it stated;

Tarzan gave Sora, a Jungle King key chain.

So yes quite possible.

So does that mean that, just like your character, your Keyblade will level up, too?

Well this could be a possibility, or your Keyblade adapts to the scenario in what ever world you are in?

Or will they have some kind of seperate growth system for it? Like, after you defeat a certain number of Unbirths, then it'll level up, instead of experience.

Or possibly you receive upgrades after a boss etc.? Then you must go to Cid, for him to upgrade your Keyblade? Similar to Gummi Blocks?

Thoughts?

Good try!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
When your strength levels up so does your attack power, that's just about it.

Sexy Angel
Oh. My God.

A moderator just flamed!!

*Gasps and faints*

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, since there will be no special bonuses to keyblades, I doubt they will have any additional strength, either, and the amount of
damage dealt will most likely be judged by character strength alone.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Most likely not, but what about an upgrade system like in God of War, Devil May Cry etc.
I

I<3Roxas

Well, since there will be no special bonuses to keyblades, I doubt they will have any additional strength, either, and the amount of
damage dealt will most likely be judged by character strength alone.

I agree. Take for example FF X-2, the only equipment you got to change was their accessories, their damage was formulated using only their STR and MAG determined by level and dressphere. I think that the keyblades will be just for looks in BBS.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
It might be something like your keyblade gets stronger as you do. Not by appearance, but other stuff.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
its a pretty solid idea. it msay grow along with the armour of the characters. i just like to think that as the gamer progress's you will get more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back