• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade heart connection???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Soldier 101

Not sure if this has been speculated or not but here goes. We all know how Terra and Ven had to choose the next weilder. Ven chose Sora and Terra chose Riku. Now' what I'm getting at is this what if when Terra and Ven choose weilders' what if not just the Keyblade gets passed down but also the weilders heart goes along with it. Which to me would explain why Soras nobody has the look of Ven. After all the Keyblade is crafted by the weilders hearts..

Comment on this please

Aria

braver by the minute
Um no, it hasn't been confirmed they can choose the next weilder, and Ven never chose Sora. Riku was meant to have the keyblade but when he gave in to drakness Sora was the next strongest heart available.

Kaezan

After all the Keyblade is crafted by the weilders hearts..

Really? Is this confirmed or did you come up with it? Not trying to sound like an ass, just asking

Not sure if this has been speculated or not but here goes. We all know how Terra and Ven had to choose the next weilder. Ven chose Sora and Terra chose Riku.

Ven didnt choose someone, and I dont know if they had to..?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
We all know how Terra and Ven had to choose the next weilder.Ven chose Sora and Terra chose Riku.
No they did not have to. All we know is that Terra chose Riku for the KK and even that is based on assumption. Ven is not involved as far as we know.

Now' what I'm getting at is this what if when Terra and Ven choose weilders' what if not just the Keyblade gets passed down but also the weilders heart goes along with it. Which to me would explain why Soras nobody has the look of Ven.
How do you propose this happens? It's one thing to supposedly pass down a keyblade, but another entirely to pass down a heart without effecting the being, and when Sora created Roxas by unlocking his own heart, Ven's, arguably, should have been released as well. That would have made three nobodies.

Not really. We know in order to wield one, a requirement is to have a strong enough heart, but there's more to it. We also know there are as many keyblades as there are qualified hearts. So we know they are related to the heart, but not really crafted by the heart as Sora's and Mickey's were pre-existing.

Apollo

Silver Member
Not sure if this has been speculated or not but here goes. We all know how Terra and Ven had to choose the next weilder.
It's been speculated not for sure.

Ven chose Sora and Terra chose Riku. Now' what I'm getting at is this what if when Terra and Ven choose weilders' what if not just the Keyblade gets passed down but also the weilders heart goes along with it. Which to me would explain why Soras nobody has the look of Ven.

Why would their hearts go with?

Proof?

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We all know how Terra and Ven had to choose the next weilder.
We know nothing of the sort, it has been unconfirmed, but strongly speculated.

Now' what I'm getting at is this what if when Terra and Ven choose weilders' what if not just the Keyblade gets passed down but also the weilders heart goes along with it.
It's a possibility, but there's nothing to really back it up. Ven looks like Roxas, not Sora, and Terra looks nothing like Riku. And it was their Hearts going out to someone who's already alive and has their own Heart, so that would then mean that Sora, for a time, had four Hearts within him, (His own, Kairi's, Ven's from the handing down, and because the KK changed wielder) and Riku for a time would have two

Which to me would explain why Soras nobody has the look of Ven. After all the Keyblade is crafted by the weilders hearts.
No, the Keyblade is not crafted/made/forged of the Wielder's Hearts. The effect of Keychains, tokens of memories, affect the appearance of it. It's currently utterly unknown how Keyblades are made

Muse

you look atrocious
Why would their hearts go with? Also it's more likely Terra chose Sora. It's hinted at it with LS, but that depends if that matters or not.

Um, what? o_o;;

LS hinted at Riku being the chosen one, not Sora.

Apollo

Silver Member
Keychains made from people´s memories change it´s appearance and qualities
but nothing else.

I've never seen the proof to this, do you have any? I'm not saying your lying, but I've never seen it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Just because we've yet to see proof of any side effects of changing Keychains doesn't mean there aren't any.

xDENLINx

Well, Namine´s/Kairi´s charm embodies her memories.
When the charm is attached to the keyblade as a keychain
it becomes the Oathkeeper.

I fairly sure the KK and Wtd also have keychains. I don't think their keychains have anything to do with memories.

I noticed the other day in Kh2 that when Riku, Mickey and Sora go the open the big door to Xemnas, all three keyblades (KK, Wtd, and whatever keyblade Sora is holding) have keychains.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I fairly sure the KK and Wtd also have keychains. I don't think their keychains have anything to do with memories.

I noticed the other day in Kh2 that when Riku, Mickey and Sora go the open the big door to Xemnas, all three keyblades (KK, Wtd, and whatever keyblade Sora is holding) have keychains.

Yeah, that's because they're the 'default' ones, Keychains formed of the overall memories and feelings of its wielder, not in relation to specific things.

xDENLINx

∞;4213990 said:
Yeah, that's because they're the 'default' ones, Keychains formed of the overall memories and feelings of its wielder, not in relation to specific things.

Oh that makes sense. I shouldn't be allowed to post in the mornings :/

Zeffphyr

Well, I can´t confirm this, but I believe the KK´s keychain is made from memories
of Kingdom Hearts, the keychain of Mickey´s keyblade is made from memories of
darkness. And the WtD´s keychain is made from memories of both (a.k.a. Twilight)
since Riku uses the power of darkness although he is on the side of light.

EDIT: nevermind the whole thing I said. Infinity explained it correctly

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, I can´t confirm this, but I believe the KK´s keychain is made from memories
of Kingdom Hearts, the keychain of Mickey´s keyblade is made from memories of
darkness. And the WtD´s keychain is made from memories of both (a.k.a. Twilight)
since Riku uses the power of darkness although he is on the side of light.

If the 'default' Keychains are formed of memories, then the appearances of the Keyblades, most notably Mickey's, would be more affected if they related directly with 'elements'. Mickey's Keychain and Keyblade would likely appear much darker or evil than it currently does, being a shiny silver and gold. That's why I'm pretty sure that the 'default' Keychains are formed of the memories and experiences relating directly and only to the wielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back