• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade master academy (Retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Ranhon dashed to Chaos, picked him up, and dashed to the nurse's office." Not again,
I don't understand why this keeps happening everytime he battles." Ranhon made it to the nurse's office and saw the nurse was expecting Chaos." Thank you Ranhon! I saw Chaos heading to the gym so I had a room set up for him. My healing abilties work,
but they don't have a permanent effect on Chaos. Just set him in that room over there."
Ranhon placed Chaos in the intructed room and headed back to the gym. The nurse began using Ensuna and Heala on Chaos.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Chaos eyes opened, and he looked around. Shi7, it happened again. Chaos looked at the nurse, and nodded, and looked at Ranhon and Notes. "Thanks, but I woulda woken up on my own." Chaos said hopping off of the bed. He headed for the door, and looked at them. "I got something I gotta do, But I'm gonna need help. Mind coming with?" Chaos said.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
As Aok watched his magic increased and he learned every spell used in just a half hour. He also learned three new combo techniquies and tested them out on a group of training dummies taking all 15 dummies in 30 seconds. Then he left, satisfied. As he walked Chaos, his dog-like shadow jumped on his shoulder and sat waiting for a treat or a pat on the head. As Aok patted him on his head he said to him "At least you don't bite like Weasel, Hey i remembered something from my past." Then a hand grabbed his shoulder. He turned around. No one was there, then a voice from everywhere and no where came to him "All may not be as you know" then it echoed and slowly died. Aok was spooked and ... all of a sudden he was on the floor his body writhing with pain as a man in a black hooded cloak stood over him.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
"Of course I'll help you Chaos! After all, we are best friend so how can I help you?"
Ranhon followed Chaos out of the door and followed him to where he needed to go. "So
what is this thing you have to do anyway?' Ranhon was waiting for Chaos to reply to his
question. Ranhon thought to himself," Maybe he wants me to help him find out why he
passes out during battel. If he keeps doing that, he won't be able to be in the King's army.
I have to help him to the best of my ability."

ElChad

Notes nodded and followed, "Sure, I'll help, whatever it is..." he didn't know anybody here and it would help if he made a friend or two. He smiled politely and scratched the back of his neck. His glasses fell down his nose and he pushed them up. He then remembered the last thing his mom said to him Remember Notes, make some friends, maybe you can bring them here to show them our little show. He smiled at the thought, he never really had friends back home.

Wallflower

Website
"I have a score to finish." Chaos said. He noticed Aok writhing in pain, and looked down at him. "Curega." Chaos said under his breath, and Aok stopped squirming. Chaos looked at the hooded man, and stared at him. "Xemnas, take it off." Chaos said. "Why, why, You're so hasty. Don't worry, I'll kill you in due time, Zexion. You need me, I'll be at Radiant Gardens." Xemnas said, as he dissapeared. Chaos sighed. "Well, now you know, Ranhan. Notes. My real name is Zexion, and that's the man I have to kill."

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
"Oh! Okay, I'll still help you Zexion. You are my best friend even if you are a nobody, best friends stick together. Ranhon introduced himself to Notes before talking to Zexion,"
Oh! How rude of me, My name is Ranhon Gione, what's your name new student?" Ranhon was thinking about how he could help Zexion while waiting for the new student to reply."
So Zexion what's your plan to kill this Xemnas person?"

ElChad

"Kill!?" Notes eyes opened wildly, he never killed somebody, he took out heartless beasts but, those are just beasts!He saw what that man did to the Aok, that man should be stoped! But he still has a bit of a problem with killing acual people. Notes never really had friends, so he couldent really pass the oppitunity up. "I am not to sure about killing, but I will help you as much as I can, though how we going to 'kill' this guy while we have classes?"

"Oh sorry, my name is Notes Bardonas"

Wallflower

Website
Zexion turned to face Notes. "Rank 4 here. Follow me." Zexion said, walking into the Dean's office. "I need these students to fight off a few heartless invading. Excuse them from class." Zexion said. He looked back at the other two and winked, and looked at the Dean again. He felt the shadows creeping into the Deans eyes at his command, as the Dean looked at the Window. "So... So many heartless! Go, Chaos!" The Dean said, as Zexion strolled out of the office. "Toldja."

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
"Nice to meet you Notes! Okay! What are we waiting for? The Heartless are attacking and heading this way!" I need to get my keyblade out of my dorm so wait for me by the entrance. It won't take me long to get it so hurry to the entrance now!" Ranhon dashed to
his dorm to get his keyblade and his magic items. " Yes, we might need to use these elixers just in case we are outnumbered." Ranhon locked up his dorm and dashed off to the entrance.

ElChad

Notes wished he had things to contribute, but all he had was his keyblade. He looked at the wall, and then leaned back, it had a cold hard feeling like most walls, but no vibrations from music like back home, he missed his home. "I wish I had stuff to contribute, but I haven't got anything, but I can help with my blade."

BriannaChan

((OOC: May I join?))

Name: Brianna
Keyblade: Artistic Hyme
Keyblade Description: A handle like the kingdoms key but with decorative engravings.Above the handle were light blue wings emerging from the sides of the blade. From the wings up to the end of the blade had a 3D like pencil carved in it with more decorative engravements following it. The very end of the blade looked like a fanned out paintbrush, extremely sharp.
Appearance:She has blond hair that lays just below her shoulders.Icy blue eyes sometimes covered by her bangs. She wore a lime green tank top with a white t shirt under it, dark blue baggy pants and some old blue/silver colored tennis shoes. A bracelet with a black charm, the shape of the kingdom keyblade adorned her wrist. She looked as if she just got back from vacation on an island.
Bio: She once lived in the small town near Turtle Shell beach, in a far off world. She loved to draw and created many characters, until one day she fell asleep, only to dream of a boy wielding some sort of key. When she awoke heartless were swarming her usually peaceful town. She remembers nothing more of that day but to awake in near the keyblading school with the keyblade she now wields. Being found by the teachers with barely no memory, she was signed into the school, seeing that she was a keyblader.

Last edited:

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
ooc: sure

Xevious went towards Chaos. "Whats all the chaos about do i hear heartless are coming?"
Hero approached. "Thats my little brother always on the dafft side....this should be a snatch, right baby brother...."
"I hope so...." Xevious sighed. He drew his keyblade. "How many of them are there?" He asked chaos.

BriannaChan

Brianna roamed a hallway near the entrance, carring books about the heartless and keyblades. She had them stacked high, as the the librarian had recommended at least twenty books,"Eh.." She jumped at hearing the alarm of heartless coming and tripped, slinging books everywhere. The Artistic Hyme appeared in her hand,"Heartless?! Where?" She looked dumbfounded, for she was still a bit new at this school.

ElChad

Notes heard Brianna's voice, turning to awnser her, he froze. His eyes were fixiated on her face, he forgot what he was going to say. He was just staring. He looked back at Chaos and Ranhon, they were getting ready to go. Notes figured, Why not go say hi before heading off. Taking a small run he stopped infront of her, he took a deep breath and with all his courage and breakage of shyness said,

"Hi"

BriannaChan

Brianna looked up from the ground as she was now trying to pick up the books, possibly making them not so scattered before she went along,"Oh Hello.Uhm..Are you going to fight the heartless?" She stacked some books in a pile, holding her keyblade with her other hand,"I'm good with defense, and my keyblade ups my white magic and healing items on the field.Need help?" She smiled, trying her best to fit in seeing many people thought her supportive/defensive fighting was weak so they never wanted to team up with her.

Perception╘Truth

Awards
As Aok woke from his half death painful sleep he heard the name Xemnas and the name Zexion. Aok stood up after the man and the three other students left. He heard the words he had feared would happen everywhere he went. They came for me didn't they. He knew they were here his brothers had a smell unlike any other, so did the leader. Then an insignia flashed in Aok's mind, then it flashed in the sky. Aok ran outside both keyblades at the ready and saw hundreds of heartless in front of him. As he bashed his way through a voice called out to him "How are you doing little bro?" "Die!!!" Aok yelled and threw the Dark Flame at the shadow of a man with dragon wings in the sky. It flew wide and the voice yelled"Keep fighting little bro" and the shadow disappeared. "Damn you Drako, I will find and kill you and Wyvern and the Leader, One day..." then he slashed at a group of Neo-shadows.
Occ: Ilike being one of the first few people to join an Rp thread.

Last edited:

ElChad

Notes's gaze on Brianna broke as he noticed Aok running right by him outside. He turned and looked outside to see him unleashing hellish fury on the heartless. "Come on everyone, he can't fight them all off himself!" He shouted inside the hall to those who were there. He summoned his keyblade and pointed as an old fashion captain would leading an army to war.

Perception╘Truth

Awards
As aok slashed through the shadows more appeared he saw how outnumbered he was and lost hope. Then he saw Notes charging through and his spirit was reborn. He stood back to back with Notes and the two unleashed hell on the heartless. Then Aok got hit hard and went to a furious rage. Many of the smarter heartless backed off while the shadows and rhapsody and melodies were slaughtered.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Ranhon reached the entrance and jumped outside getting ready to battle. Ranhon takes out his Premoniton keyblade and throws it up in the air. " Strike Raid Storm!"The keyblade turned into a storm and it rained hundreds of Premonition keyblades performing Strike Raids. While that was happening, Ranhon was casted Healaga on his friends to replenish their HP and MP. 50% of the heartless there were destroyed by Ranhon's Strike Raid Storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back