• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade master academy (Retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElChad

Notes was looking around, these people seem to beable to simply do several attacks and murder many heartless. All he can do is put them into a combo, he runs at a heartless, swings his keyblade upwards knocking the besast of darkness up into the air. He jumps up jabbing his keyblade into the heartless, perfectly horizontal, swings down and back up onto the other side and smashed downard. He lands and the vibration hurts him. One down, alot more to go. "Sorry I can't do much more guys, I don't know any tricks."

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
"Don't worry Notes! Just do the best you can with the combos and skills you have. Once
we exterminate the rest of these pesky heartless, I teach you some power spells and techniques. I'll even train with you during school or on the weekends if you want to. So let's get back to work Notes." Ranhon continued to destroy heartless but this time with
Notes to get his confidence up.

Br0k3n Riku

Name: Tai
Keyblade: Oblivion
Keyblade description: It's Oblivion...
Appearance:White hair that goes just above the shoulders and bangs go into his eyes and always wheres the same black hoody, with the hood down, and dark jeans
Bio:Very quiet and reserved person who only wants to help others, although he uses the power of darkness to do so, not so much that he delves completly into darkness but enough to use its power...

Br0k3n Riku

Tai runs outside from his room where he was studying to see everyone fighting Heartless. He runs into the fight and starts hacking through heartless with oblivion. Then says "Dark Oblivion!" then points oblivion at the heartless, and a dark aura rises from Oblivion and explodes taking out the heartless around him. "Man I thought that would do more damage...." Tai says as he falls to ground from exaustion,"That took a lot out of me..."

Anaru

Fookin Kool
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Name:Oraxis
Keyblade: (Any keyblade)Dual
1.Soras Kingdom Key
2.Mickey Kingdom Key
Keyblade description:u should know
Appearance:Roxas with white hair,blue jeans,blue jacket,black shirt below jacket
Bio:At the age of 12,Oraxis found a keyblade in the realm of darkness AKA TWTNW(he lives there)and with the help of King Mickey,he opened the door and found his way out to see a boy talking to a girl.He then awoke from a slumber as if it were a dream and saw that same boy walk into a castle.He awoke once more to find a blonde kid walk into a room.He awoke for a final time to see the boy with another boy walk through a light door in his homeland.And then he went into the water but couldnt find the door they went throgh,all of a sudden he fell under water and found himself in front of a school,a keyblade school.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Aok was calling out each of the heartless names and they would gather around him and he would use his Drago's Claw technique to fuse them together and wipe them out with Wyven Claw to destroy it. "Notes, I need your help to pull off this technique as a double combo."

BriannaChan

Brianna leaves the books on the floor, run out to the entrance where everyone seemed to swarm to,"Huh." She gasped at the sight of all the heartless. Her Keyblade appeared in her hand as she ran down the steps to where the others were. Almost immediately, a dozen small heartless leaped up, lunging for her."Light!" She gasped the handle of the keyblade while she placed her other hand on the blade, holding it up. A burst of light shined through the small area around her, engulfing the heartless that attacked her.

ElChad

Turning his head he saw everyone doing, he noticed how every used the power of there keyblade, he thought a minute just after swinging through a Dancer Heartless. He closed his eyes and gripped his keyblade like a guitar, he pulled out his pick and pulled a strum, a wave of music flew out the front of his guitar like a shot. He opened his eyes and saw a group of sniper heartless gone. He grinned and started playing what he liked to call Power Chord, every strum fired an small beam, cutting through a heartless. He could only play for a minute untill he felt tired and couldent play much more, he flicked his wrist and continued swinging. "I FOUND A POWER! I FOUND A POWER!" He shouted in excitement as he went back to swinging.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
"See Notes, if you don't give up and believe in yourself, you will obtain great power." I have had it with these heartless so let's blow them away shall we?" Ranhon throw his keyblade up into the air and it transformed into a large blackstorm that covered the entire
sky. "Let's have a little storm today!" Ranhon superjumped up into the blackstorm and fused with it." Black Sky Arcanum!" Large black spheres appeared out of the sky and they
fall on the heartless destroying them." Hmm I'm hungry!" Ranhon took out a elixer and consumed the whole thing. Then he casted Healaga on everyone again." We are an invincible team!"

Y

Yihazu

ooc: this rp is awsome, can I join read? Can you read my template then decide please.

template

Name:Oraxis
Keyblade: Dual wield devine destiny

Keyblade description: devine destiny has white wings as the handle gaurd and a halo as the keychain. it has a golden long blade with insciptions from an ancient language long forgotten with three silver sword ends on the tip facing outward in the same direction as a normal keyblade.

Appearance: Shane has gold and red hair and wings which hide in the back of his bag. he has natural tanned skin and stands taller than other humans his age. he wears blue long sleeved shirt chored by a short sleeved green shirt. he also wears three quarter denim pants with pockets on each side holding his items.

Bio: Shane was found outside of one of the first keybladers home's and they took him in and tought him of the darkness that plagues the worlds. From a very young age of four, shane recieved his key blades and was tought to use them by the original weilders. soon after Shane recieved his keyblade, the heartless swormed the house he lived in and killed his mentor and only family. He vowed that after he learned all he could he would vanquish the evils from the worlds and avenge the death of his mentor. When he was 13 the academy accepted him to take classes there.

by the time of Shane's birthday, he was a rank three going for his rank four test. He is in senior study classes with the others rank fours. The academy refers to Shane as the lost one as they have no knoledge of who he is and where he came from but when he turned thirteen and grew his wings they knew he wasn't human. Now shane studies so that one day he can confront the heartless threat that took his only family.

Justice will prevail.
Xaro Uchira
Promise Keeper
Male
rank5

bio:survivor unknown of uchira clan. Very deadly.Twilight alliance. Try to kill his brother itachi.
He wears a short sleeve shirt. He wears bandages to cover the darkness engraved in his arms. When angry he becomes a demon of darkness. His keyblade can turn light and dark depending on his feelings. He is dark cold and antisocial.

Last edited:

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Occ: Sora212 you can only be up to rank 4. Read the first post.
Aok called and called but no one answered then he realized that he was in a different area then everyone else. Then an oval of darkness appeared and a body stepped out. "Hello little bro." "You!" Then the shadow drew two swords and charged. Aok knocked him back with one keyblade and started running. Then another dark orb appeared and another body stepped out. This body was much bigger and had no weapons. "Hey bro" the man/thing called. "Die" Aok yelled and slashed his keyblade at him. It flew wide and the man/thing knocked it out of Aok's hand. It quickly reappeared in Aok's hand and he jumped in the air and spread his wings out and flew high-up. Then his brothers followed and another orb appeared and a shadow like-thing flew out from the orb. "Hello Aok, long time no see." "Damn you to Carnack!!!" "Now is that any way for a keyblader to talk?" "I hate you, Die!!!!" He flung both his keyblades at the shadow and it caught them both and flung them back they hit center of Aok and he plumeted down and landed hard. The three men/things stood around him and all of a sudden Aok was back in front of the school with a neo-shadow standing over him. Aok stabbed it and stood up. Everyone else was gone and only a few heartless remained.
Occ: Why am I the only one on here ever!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back