• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade master academy (Retry)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Ok this is a highschool rp.
A chosen few are keyblade masters. Well that was then ,NOW About 10000 people are keybearers. Many keybladers of light and many of darkness. Lots of people go to the keybearers school and learn the true esssence of a keybearer. But there is darkness within everyheart. Too much perhaps. Many students leave the school and join the Keybladers heart. It may sound like a nice little school but this concentrates on dark abilitys and this often starts war between Academys.
Only the TRUE keybladers can defeat the evil.

Rules
---------------------------
No godmodding
no killing off characters unless they arent users.
Kma (Keyblade masters academy.) is a Dorm school.
You cant be in the Keybladers heart acedmy but you can be evil.

dual keybladers aloud!
Have fun!

Template:

Name:
Keyblade description:
Appearance:
Bio:

Ranks
-------------------------
Rank 1: nothing to brag about. This rank is full of endurance and speed. Sometimes sent on missions.

Rank 2: This rank is training attacks . They are sent on missions and often attack the other academys. Classes involved but not much.

Rank 3: This rank is training there soul in light. Studying all day and going to classes. Little fighting envolved. Classes involved.

Rank 4: Elites who take care of Younger classmates. If the acedmy is being attacked these defend it. Attacking other academys and fulltime education.

We will start when four people join.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
((Hey, Percymort, 'member me? ^-^))

Name: Chaos
Keyblade: Fenrir
Keyblade description: Appears like a long sword, a black wing-like keychain at the end, with a Pink ribbon criss-crossing throughout it. Mostly black.
Appearance: http://www.icybrian.com/fanart/mandades/freakyvincent.jpg
Bio: ((I'll put this up right now, I have to find Chaos' old Bio from the original KMA..))

Percymort

Bronze Member
ooc: Evilkupo right? How could i ever forget you.

Name: Xevious
Keyblade: Light bearer
Keyblade description: Has a oval shape handle which is yellow. The blade is light. They keychain is a lantern.
Appearance: Black spikey hair. Black shirt, blue trouser blue eyes.. Black boots. Leather gloves.
Bio: Xevious is a keybearer who got his first key at the age of 8. He was moved to the Keyblade academy for special case's. He has been training there since then. His older brother Named Hero is also in Rank 4. He lives in the shadow of Xevious all the time. This causes alot of jealousy and rivalry between the brothers.

sorasecondcoming

name:rain
keyblade:eek:blivion and dark keyblade
keyblade description:eek:blivion(u know) dark keyblade(the one riku used against sora the last time they fought in kh)
appearance:black and yellow unknown cloak sora's hair but long like riku's
bio: sora's long lost brother who he has never seen.his mom never told sora about rain because she took him as a burden so she put him in a boat and let him float out to the sea. mickey then found rain and found 1 of the first key bearers and sent him to this school where he grew up and in his few last years of the school he found out about his brother and is on his quest to find him soon

ElChad

Name: Notes
Keyblade: Musical Number
Keyblade Description: The blade itself is like the neck of a guitar, the strings are made of diamond thus they cannot break, the pegs at the head are small blades. The outer edge of the handle has the shape of a guitar. And finally the keychain is a musical note.

Appearemce: Long flowing black hair spiked to near insanity, possibly unnatrually spiked from an electric shock. He always wears a coat without sleeves and his shirt underneeth is a shirt with a giant note on it. Though it seems as if he wears the same shirt everyday, infact its diffrent. He has a huge drawer filled with shirts with notes of diffrent colours. He has tanned skin, and brown eyes behind semi rectangular rim'd gunmetal glasses.

Bio: A young kid who joined the acadamy to learn how to be a keyblader and save his family's music hall from its constant attack by heartless. He and his family are apart of a band which is semi-famous in his region.

Named for the musical note, his family was all about the band. His dad was the lead guitarist, while he remained only rythm, but was practicing lead and sometimes took the lead. His mom was the bassist whose base line brought the music to life. His brother sat behind the drums, the boy seemed to small to play, but he uses long sticks and delivers an awsome beat. His sister is lead singer and plays the piano, her voice can sooth an angry heart. Without Notes the band can still manage, but they wern't as happy as they were.

He was sent off with tears in everyones eyes, he hopped on the ship to the acadamy. Luckily he was given a keyblade in which fitted his personality completely, and he can acually use it as an instrument, and practice when not swinging it around. He is a new kid.

Last edited:

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Template:

Name: Ranhon Gione

Keyblades: Premonition, Sealmaker, Wrath, and True Creator

Keyblade Description/Appearance:
Premonition:
premonitionkeyblade6lt.png

Appearance:
0000jl.png

Bio: Ranhon was born in the Disney Castle and he trained to become a Knight mage for King Micky. Before Ranhon obtained his keyblade, he weilded a powerful weapon known as the Creator Spword which was a weapon that can change from a spear to a sword or rod. Ranhon's swprod was stolen from him and King Mickey gave Ranhon a keyblade to replace the spwrod. Ranhon was the first keybear that King Micky trained personally and the first to attend the Keyblade Master Academy. While he was at the academy, he found another keyblade in his dorm and became a dual wielder. Ranhon also found the Premonition and Sealmaker keychains in a hidden chest. Now he is a rank 4 keyblade master and ready to be work for King Micky. Although Ranhon has the power of two keyblades, he only uses one of them and searches for his missing spwrod.

Last edited:

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Occ: K

Name: Aok
Keyblade: Dark Flame, Blinding Shadow
Species:Human/Dragon
Keyblade Description: Dark Flame's handle is like the kingdom key's but its blade is made of a dark purple flame. The blinding shadow's handle is made of shadows and the blade is a beam of light.
Bio: Aok has little memory of his past and only remembers being a boutny hunter and having to work with his two brothers Drako and Wyvern and a black clad leader. He had a falling out with them and his heart fell into darkness for a time then a keyblade appeared to him and saved him from the heartless. He now is devoted to his keyblade and what it stands for. He is still at the cross-roads of dark and light though. He is usually kind of a loner and people tend to avoid him,but he is helpful sometimes.

Last edited:

Percymort

Bronze Member
ooc: Might aswell start. You can join anytime you want.

Xevious summoned his keyblade. He threw it at the dummies in the gym and flipped backwards and caught it as it came back. The dummy was smashed to pieces and Xevious dropped on the ground. He then smashed all the dummies by using Thundara.
"Very good, little brother......very good....." Hero approached smiling. He summoned his keyblade.
"That time of week already...i must of beat you so fast last time." Xevious said smiling.
"Bring it!" Hero yelled.
Xevious and Hero clashed keyblades.

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Ranhon decided to walk around the academy since he did'nt have many classes to take this year. As Ranhon was walking in the hallway, he saw two of his friends battling in the
gym." There goes Hero and Xevious battling again. Let me do as I always do, watch."
Ranhon walked into the gym and took a seat at the bleachers. " Hello Hero and Xevious!
I'll just watch as I always do." Ranhon paid close attenting to the battle to see who was going to win. Hero usually wins but Ranhon wanted to see if Xevious was going to win this time.

Last edited:

Wallflower

Website
Chaos turned in the Training arena to look at Xevious and Hero clash. "Heh, they're so feisty." Chaos said. He calmly put down his keyblades, and put on his gloves. He saw a few underclassmen look at him, as if he were gonna summon his keyblade into his hand, and Chaos simply smiled. He tightened his hands into fists, and rushed the dummy, storming it with a flurry of blows. He was unique, as the Dean of admissions called him, in the way that he liked to fight, hand to hand. He thought Keyblades were too indirect, so he got up close. After a few minutes, he landed a finishing blow on the Dummy's face, making it's already hanging head fall off. Make no mistake, he was tough.

((True identity revealed in next post... ^-^))

Last edited:

ElChad

Notes shyly walked down the dorm's hallways, kids around his ages all talking and looking at him, he just kept walking, turning the cornor sliding on the carpeted ground he found his room, he figured a HUGE keyhole that he would put his keyblade into, but was sad to see it was a regular door, walking up he took his key and put it into the hole and opened the door, his dorm room seemed beutiful, it was his first time living outside the house above the hall. He dropped his stuff and saw a small greeting note wrote in perfect cursif in think black ink on beigish background. He peered through the letter, mouthing the words as he read it in his head. He put down the letter and put his clothes in the drawers. He sat on his bed, reached his hand outward and his keyblade appeared, he observed it, took a small strum and quickly tuned it. One more strum. Perfect Tune, he then started to play an old song his dad taught him and played for him when he was a kid, the music filled his room and possibly the hallways near his room. He stoped playing, and headed down to the gym, in hopes of meeting people only to see two people fighting eachother, he then found a seat and watched while playing a silent song on his guitar.

Last edited:

Vibrant Fervor

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Ranhon noticed his best friend Chaos coming in to train with training dummies. " Man, I need to be training too. I might be super powerful, but I still to keep training." Ranhon called out to Chaos and said, " Hey Chaos, do you need a training buddy today because I doen't have anything else to do today.?" Ranhon continued to watch Xevious and Hero battle while waiting for Chaos to reply." Hmm, I love to watch battles and participate in them as well."

Wallflower

Website
Chaos looked at the new kid who sat down and began playing that song, then at Ranhon. Chaos looked down. Roxas liked the guitar... Chaos thought, and memories came rushing back to him. Chaos fell backward onto the floor, and was knocked unconsious. He could remember clearly now.

He smells just like the superior...

RIKU!

Master Ansem isn't listening. We must overthrow him, taking on new names. I shall become Xemnas...

Ienzo, you're a fool...

Zexion, Why?

I was never supposed to be a murderer...

Percymort

Bronze Member
Xevious smacked Hero's keyblade hard. Hero backflipped and threw his keyblade at Xevious. Xevious dodged just in time by rolling out of its way.
"Thundara!" He yelled as a huge thunderbolt hit Hero.
Hero's keyblade came back to him as he landed on the ground. The charged and swung blades clashing several times. Xevious swung his blade and was able to push Hero back. Hero countered and blew Xevious back to the ground. He threw his keyblade just in time to parry of Hero's blade. He then dodge rolled and swung at hero's legs. Hero cast Firaga but was blocked off by Xevious's keyblade.
Xevious leapt in the air and Hero followed. The had a in-air battle as the Keys bounced off eachother. Finnaly they broke back to the floor. Xevious Dodge rolled behind Hero and swung at him causing him to collapse.
"Firaga!" Hero yelled.
Xevious was thrown into several dummies and flew towards the wall. Xevious got up slowly. They charged at eachother again. Hero's eyes full of rage. They clashed blades but Xevious was faster and soon Hero lay unconcious on the floor.
".....uggghh.....guess you win little brother...." Hero said laughing.
"The scores 3-6 i think, right....?"
"yea im still winning though......" Hero said as he got up and walked off.

ElChad

Notes opened his eyes and to see the person on the ground, he got up and rushed towards him, his keyblade disapeered as he really dashed. Sliding across the ground he slid over to Chaos. He tried lifting him up and shake him.

"Are you okay dude? Hello!?" Notes said as he kept shaking.

He looked to see Hero walk off, leaving this kid here.

"Can somone get help or something!?"

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
Aok sat in his room and looked at his schedule. It had few classes on it. He knew he should have signed up for more this year but he remembered last years rush to his classes. He was glade he had only chose the necissities. He got up. "I think i'll go to the gym, maybe i can find a sparring partner." I hope Hero and Xevious are fighting today if i watch long enough i should learn a lot of their techniquies with my "Dragon's Eye" As he walked into the gym he saw chaos on the floor and Notes trying to wake him up. Aok ignored them. He stared at Hero and Xevious and in a whisper said "Dragon's Eye" and studied their moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back