• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S King

I have a simple question: Where did everyone hear that Riku is the true keyblade master? It seems kinda late to ask this question, but I would like to know. :D

Chaos_Riku

it is revealed once you vist hollow bastion for the first time, Riku will take it and that is revealed, Riku was meant to be the true Keyblade Master.

KeybladeMaster86

Riku IS the true keyblade master. The keyblade was supposed to go to him but he chose darkness instead of the light. But since Sora chose light he became the keyblade master. Sora's still great but I'm just stating the facts

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Maleficent most likely told Riku this <.< And she could have easily lied. She may have new he had the power to wield a keyblade so she pressured him up and got his heart strong by telling him if he had the keyblade he could save Kairi in all. With a strong heart and making Sora doubt himself he got the keyblade.

Sirocco

Sora is the correct Keyblade Master, though Riku was originally the true one, Sora was chosen because Riku had lost his heart to the darkness, and was manipulated to believe he had no friends any more than the darkness itself. Thus, Sora, who was strong at heart etc was the Keyblade's second choice.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
.:KL:. said:
Maleficent most likely told Riku this <.< And she could have easily lied. She may have new he had the power to wield a keyblade so she pressured him up and got his heart strong by telling him if he had the keyblade he could save Kairi in all. With a strong heart and making Sora doubt himself he got the keyblade.

I believe this theory. I do not believe the one Riku was the original keyblade master. Infact I don't believe there is any Keyblade Master. The wielder of the keyblade is the person with the current strongest heart, nothing more, nothing less.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
And to add to that a bit, with the keyblade in Riku's hands....no one could stop her....

And there are 4 keyblade wielders. If the original got replaced then why are there more if his spot has been taken by Sora?

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Are you stating the profiles in Jiminys Journal? Because if so, he only writes what he see's..

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Maleficent lied to Riku and Riku told them and they assumed it true XD But he's just a wielder/another master and not the original.

Leviathan

Thing is though if you remember back to the beginning of the game where we first meet squall, squall was not able to hold on to the keyblade , it just went back to sora. Later (we now come to my point) we see riku and he takes the keyblade from sora. BUT HE'S ABLE TO HOLD ON TO IT so I think riku is the true keyblade master. This is but a theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back