• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sephrioth vs riku dark form

• riku dark form will win

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • sephiroth will win

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraFTW!

have you seen the form of the blade?

doesnt look like a keyblade...maybe at first glance, but if you look carefully, it looks just like saix's claymore

Im pretty sure it does have a keychain though as seen here

yeah-2.jpg

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
who's LS? . everybody keeps putting that.

Lingering Spirit. He is the one you fight in KH2FM.

lol yea your right about Sora and LS

really he could see the keyhole well then maybe Riku is a Keyblade master and true now that I think about it he did create his own keyblade

Those are the only ways to prove that Riku is one. Also the fact that Riku was chosen to wield as hinted by LS but when Riku chose the darkness, the blade went to the next best near which was Sora.

And Allister Nine, it doesn't look like Saix's claymore to me. Looks more like a cog or some old Mayan symbol as the teeth of a key.

(It looks like a prototype of the Souleater in the form of a keyblade)

Allister Rose

French Lover
that's not a keychain....that's one those things to hook on a keychain...beside the point....soul eater had something similar aswell and it wasn't a keyblade.....

the blade itself doesnt look like a keyblade

Tigerruss

Awards
Im pretty sure it does have a keychain though as seen here

yeah-2.jpg

That is what I was seeing when I was looking closely I saw it and it did a quick sway.(Proving it isn't stiff)
It resembles a chain, so I wonder what they are talking about that not having a chain on it.

that's not a keychain....that's one those things to hook on a keychain...beside the point....soul eater had something similar aswell and it wasn't a keyblade.....

the blade itself doesnt look like a keyblade
Ok, I will look at soul eater now.
It might be similar to it then.

Allister Rose

French Lover
But it has a chain at the end.

In other parts of the video, though, you can barely see anything on it. Maybe it is only a chain.

EDIT: Souleater

SoulEater.jpg

It doesn't have anything.

look at the end of it....it has a hole....i have a few keychain connector thingy that look similar to that....the chain can be connected right there. just like the other soul eater DS is wielding

TerraFTW!

look at the end of it....it has a hole....i have a few keychain connector thingy that look similar to that....the chain can be connected right there. just like the other soul eater DS is wielding

See though the thing is look at the picture. And then look at the angle DS is holding the Keyblade. Why would something be hanging straight down if he is holding it at the angle?

Allister Rose

French Lover
it's a little chain connector, it's not a long chain with a charm

again the blade doesnt resemble keyblade either....

TerraFTW!

it's a little chain connector, it's not a long chain with a charm

But it wouldn't be hanging down if all it is, is a chain connector.

again the blade doesnt resemble keyblade either....

Neither does Fenrir. I bet if you took away the Keychain off of a Fenrir and only had the connector and put it in a fast pace action in CGI, I doubt anyone would think its a keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back