• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

sephrioth vs riku dark form

• riku dark form will win

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • sephiroth will win

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
fenrir resembles modern day key's.....like a house key or car keys....but what the heck is Ds's soul eater?

TerraFTW!

fenrir resembles modern day key's.....like a house key or car keys....but what the heck is Ds's soul eater?

Well What the heck is Diamond Dust/ Star Seeker/ Bond Of Flame/ Circle of Life/ Fatal Crest? They have Barley, if at all, any Similarities to a Key.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Neither does Fenrir. I bet if you took away the Keychain off of a Fenrir and only had the connector and put it in a fast pace action in CGI, I doubt anyone would think its a keyblade.

Yeah. and when you look at Terra's keyblade, it also doesn't look like a keyblade. Like I said it looks like a tuning pick or a something that would turn gears.

You can also add the keyblade Auron gives you. It looks more like a sword than anything.

Tigerruss

Awards
UCfrs01c.png

Does that resemble a key? No but is it a keyblade.

Soul eater doesn't have anything hanging on it, DS's weapon does.
It could be a form of a Soul Eater, or it could be a form of a keyblade who knows.
But it kinda resembles an oathkeeper keyblade.(to me)
Oathkeeper1.png

Anyways stop this arguing in this thread, make a thread called "Does the DS have a keyblade?"
Or something like that. This thread is going off topic. Sorry for contributing to it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyways stop this arguing in this thread, make a thread called "Does the DS have a keyblade?"
Or something like that. This thread is going off topic. Sorry for contributing to it.[/COLOR]

Does this thread have a topic? The poll has nothing to do with the first post either.

DS's weapon looks like a keyblade to me, but I don't think he is a master. The chain on his weapon might represent an inability to become a master...but we can't even see if the chain has something on the end so we might not find out until we get a full shot of DS.

iTz_RoXaS_13

Does this thread have a topic? The poll has nothing to do with the first post either.

DS's weapon looks like a keyblade to me, but I don't think he is a master. The chain on his weapon might represent an inability to become a master...but we can't even see if the chain has something on the end so we might not find out until we get a full shot of DS.

sorry about the poll im new here.

Veddix

^^^^You know been reading the thread a few pages back and I just want to say Souleater isn't a keyblade it's a weapon of darkness can't really compare it to the weapon that DS uses which may fall under darkkeyblades.

Allister Rose

French Lover
^^^^You know been reading the thread a few pages back and I just want to say Souleater isn't a keyblade it's a weapon of darkness can't really compare it to the weapon that DS uses which may fall under darkkeyblades.

why not? they look pretty much the same....if souleater can turn into a keyblade, then maybe DS keyblade is jsut a dark weapon that's close to becoming keyblade

devastater147

we don't know what souleater is, it could be a pre-keyblade nomura hasn't told us it could be like VAT's keyblades

devastater147

oops forgot about that but it still thought to be maybe a pre-keyblade and no one exactly for sure if VAT are keyblades and souleater matrializes like a keyblade
but not saying it's a keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back