• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloverleaf

WE all remebr in Kh when Riku was like take that Sora and jacked his Keyblade and left him wiht a Wooden sword....

But as we know Sora was able to take it back because Riku choose Darkness.

Well Isn;t th ere suppose to be four worlds or something like that? light, twilight, darkness, and paradise???

So was Riku not able to have Sora keyblade because it was the keyblade of light? And he was darkness. so he cant have it?

But wouldnt he still eb entitled to the rank of Keyblade Master? Cant he use the Keyblade of darkness? And what about his sudden aliment shift to Twilight? Dos that mena hes good enough to weild the keyblade of light?

On to my point. Three are four keyblades one for each world i believe... I think Sora has the Keyblade of light and Mickey teh keyblade of paradise or vice versa...

That means theres still two more cant Riku still have a chance of getting a keyblade?

but my poitn being that two keybalde shave been found but if u lok at them one silver theng old and the others gold then silver...

There no other combinations folks..... Does that mean that perhaps the keyblade fo light and darkness have already been found? Oblivion for darkness ad Oathkeeper for Twilight?

But if Riku ahd the keyblade from thew world of darknes swould eh be able to use it? without ti goign back to sora?

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Cloverleaf said:
WE all remebr in Kh when Riku was like take that Sora and jacked his Keyblade and left him wiht a Wooden sword....

But as we know Sora was able to take it back because Riku choose Darkness.

Well Isn;t th ere suppose to be four worlds or something like that? light, twilight, darkness, and paradise???

So was Riku not able to have Sora keyblade because it was the keyblade of light? And he was darkness. so he cant have it?

But wouldnt he still eb entitled to the rank of Keyblade Master? Cant he use the Keyblade of darkness? And what about his sudden aliment shift to Twilight? Dos that mena hes good enough to weild the keyblade of light?

On to my point. Three are four keyblades one for each world i believe... I think Sora has the Keyblade of light and Mickey teh keyblade of paradise or vice versa...

That means theres still two more cant Riku still have a chance of getting a keyblade?

but my poitn being that two keybalde shave been found but if u lok at them one silver theng old and the others gold then silver...

There no other combinations folks..... Does that mean that perhaps the keyblade fo light and darkness have already been found? Oblivion for darkness ad Oathkeeper for Twilight?

But if Riku ahd the keyblade from thew world of darknes swould eh be able to use it? without ti goign back to sora?
At the time when Riku took the Keyblade off Sora at Hollow Bastion, his heart was stronger than Sora's. But then Riku chose darkness and Sora got the Keyblade back. Riku was being used as a puppet by Ansem for the darkness. I am sure he can use a Keyblade if his heart is strong. I'm not sure if he can wield a Keyblade if he is twilight. BHK is twilight and wields a Keyblade. Maybe Riku can. Who knows? This will all be explained in KH2!

alchemist

yeah all riku needs to do is either find another keyblade or just keep using the Soul Eater

port royal 12

Riku is most likely to keep using the soul eater because remember when he got the kingdom key he sucked with it

he like was retarded with it which was really funny

and then when he got the oblivion back he was shooting all those disc things at you (this is in KH1 hollow bastion) so i think that riku would be better in darkness because he is stronger and it gave the game a good plot

trying to save riku was like the whole point of the game
well not really but it was like a sub quest

port royal 12

Gamergirl

Silver Member
port royal 12 said:
he like was retarded with it which was really funny

and then when he got the oblivion back he was shooting all those disc things at you (this is in KH1 hollow bastion)

port royal 12

actually it was like a dark version of the keyblade that riku was fighting sora, during their fight in front of the giant heart keyhole at HB

But i think riku has the ability to wield the keyblade just not the keyblade of light (i.e the 1 sora always uses) cuz in 1 of the new trailers u see the DWU throw riku the oblivion when they're running up/down the side of that building and 1 of those commericals u see sora fighting a hooded guy wielding the oblivion (i.e riku) in the DD world

oathion

Hmm.. well..

Sora = Darkness? (Turning to Heartless, etc. thus he's incomplete? Maybe Sora doesn't know he's darkness, thus hints his dark clothing)
Riku = Dawn/Light (Dawn = Dark --> Light? He could still use darkness but use the keyblade as a light surpressor?)
BHK = Twilight (obvious... )
Mickey =?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back