• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade question (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pooinashoe

ok when xenharot/riku meets up with kairi, where the hell did he just bust out that crazy looking keyblade with the flowers and give it to her. i mean can the chosen ones just keep poppin out keyblades or somethin. and if she is destined to weild one, shouldn't it have just appeared like soras and rikus does???? someone help me out here.

I

inhiding

Probably another plothole? Since you mention it though, the keyblades pretty.. er, odd looking. xD

dylmurhaha

hmm.. well, we don't know a lot about the keyblade.. but we do know that you need to have a strong heart to weild one, and Kairi does being a princess of heart.. there are a number of things that could result in Kairi being able to use one, and why one for her spawned, but we cannot make any definite conclusions because we don't know enough about the keyblade and its true power and origin (which if KH3 is produced, it is supposed to be about)

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
^ Don't think so. Kairi must have learned sha had one when she met Riku and knew it was him. We never really get to see that part. And R2D was always with Riku, it was never Roxas. Roxas Can't wield keyblades. No heart....

The keyblade looks very feminine and also a bit like Wishing lamp, and yes, it does have a keychain...

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
In the secret ending there are so many keyblades. Maybe keyblade weilders can summon more than one keyblade if their hearts are that strong. The stronger your heart is , the more keyblades you can summon. That is why Sora gets two keyblades only in drive modes. As for Roxas, maybe he was able to tap into Sora's heart's potential.

If my theory is correct, than we can expect strong bosses in the possible kh3 game. Since it will be a keyblade war the stronger the hearts means the stronger the person in that situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back