• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
OOC: Dragons, one of my many obsessions. I'd love to be roomies! ^_~

Amaranth smiled at the girl. "You're right, I'm totally lost," she said with a laugh. "My name's Amaranth." she saw the dorm number on Meilin's pamphlet. "Hey! It looks like we're room-mates." Amaranth was glad that Meilin had come up and talked to her. "I feel so out of place," she admitted, blushing. "Back home, I'm normal, but here, I look like such a freak." she flapped her wings once for effect, sighing. "It's just a little hard."
She was surprised when another person came up to her and introduced himself. She gave a bright smile and answered, "I'm Amaranth."

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin laughed. "Hint.... Amaranth was it? Well, if anyone of us saw the worlds we came from, we'd all be called freaks. If we went back home with all the magic and weird keyblades we get here, we'd be called freaks. What's wrong with being a freak? It beats being normal."

soraconankuto

Yami took his pamphlet. He didn't open it right away. He took a walk around the school to see what kind of classes there were and who the teachers were. "My this place is big. I can imagine that people may fear me because my ancestors were once the ruthless pharaohs in the past and they may think I am just like them. I guess I will open this envolope now." Yami said. He then looked at the paper on the inside and he was in the room next to Nazul and Sora's room.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
Nazul walked around the grounds, looking at all the beings that have keyblades. He started to think that Aros had brought about a semi-good thing, he never would meet all these fellow keybladers if it wern't for Aros' betrayal. Suddenly, a group of Shadows suronded him. Nazul whipped out Ice Cold, and smashed the heartless. A man nearby, wearing only an open vest, pants, and googles on his head, started claping. "Well done, well done." "What do you want?" "To teach you, I'm the heartless batling teacher. I can summon them." "That's why we're on an artifical planet, right? I case one gets away." "You cacth on quick, kid."

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Asuka just sat there watching all the people talking. She smiled. "Im never going to fit in." she said. She got up and got her packet and went to the dorm house. She went through and she looked around and smiled. "It's huge! Wow!" she said. She looked around for another couple of minutes.

soraconankuto

Yami went to his room. "Let's see. Classes don't start anytime soon. I might as well take a nap. Maybe my room mate will come before I leave again." Yami said to himself when he walked into the dorm house. He walked to his room and went in. He layed down and said, "If anybody won't fit in it is me. After all I am an Egyption. They probably already hate me. They probably talk about me behind my back. They may say I dress wierd." And with all of these thoughts haunting his mind he drifted off to sleep.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Amaranth laughed as well. "Being a freak back home is alright. But I mean, I'm not used to people seeing my wings and looking surprised. It's unnerving to have people stare at you like that. I guess it's harder for you to understand-you're wingless. But it would be like going to a place where no one had noses, and everyone was shocked to see yours." she giggled, knowing how strange that sounded. Amaranth was glad to be rooming with Meilin. "So, wanna go find our dorm room?"

Vicodin

relative power
Ruheeine stepped out of a gummi ship and walked over to the registration tent. She got her pamphlet and then decided to walk around and take a look at the school grounds. After about 10 to 15 minutes she opened her pamphlet to see what room she would be in. She walked to her room and entered it. She sat down on one of the beds and looked out a window onto the school grounds below.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
OOC: If noone has any obgections, we'll scan forward to that night.

IC: Nazul was egar as he got into his bed, he wanted to find out what kind of classes a keyblader had to take, the sceduals were to be slipped under the doors while they slept. Normaly he would stay up, but he knew he needed energy for the classes tomorrow.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
ooc: dragon-blood can i be your roommate?

Asuka walked around and looked at the stairs. "Alot of stairs." she said. She started to climb the stairs and frowned. "Why me?" she asked herself. She kept climbing and go to her room. She opened the door.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
OOC: Alright then...I guess it's night now.

Amaranth laid down on her stomach on her new bed, wings folded on her back. Her flame-red Keyblade leaned against the wall next to her, gleaming softly in the lamp-light. Amaranth drummed her fingers against her pillow thoughtfully, wondering about what tomorrow would bring. She hoped no one would ask her to fly- she didn't want to have to suffer such embarassment on her first day. She hummed quietly, remembering the music she would hear every night at dusk back home- the flute-like calls that the dragons would sing. It was hard to fall asleep without it.

It'll just be a little while before I'm used to it, she thought.

Vicodin

relative power
ooc: yeah you can be my room mate

Ruheeine was on her bed reading a book. She could hear people talking from outside the door, it was obviously now a rush to get to their rooms and to find out who their room mate would be. Then the door to the room she was in opened and some one stepped in. "Hello," She said to the person who had just stepped into the room.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Asuka shut the door and looked at the girl who said "hello". She smiled at her. "Hello. Im Asuka. Whats your name?" she asked. She put her packet on her bed and sat down. She put her keyblade down and looked at the girl again.

Vicodin

relative power
"My name is Ruheeine, nice to meet you," She said. She closed her book and set it on a table that was next to her bed. She looked around the room. It was overall very mundane.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin stretched out on her back in the dorm room. "Gods, They actually want us to sleep at NIGHT?!?" she asked, a bit startled. She started tossing the etherflower-shaped keychain used to become her keyblade up and down. "So weird here."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
OOC: Lol, that's a good one Meilin.

Amaranth stopped humming and looked over at Meilin. "I guess we all have our idiosyncrasies," she said with a laugh. She sat up in bed and looked out the window wistfully. "It's hard for me to go to sleep now, because I miss the dragon's singing. I would always hear it coming from the mountains. It was faint, like an echo, but that only made it more beautiful." Amaranth looked over at Meilin again, this time more seriously. She felt she could trust her. "Hey, Meilin can I tell you a secret?"

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Amaranth fluttered her wings a little before continuing. "Well, the thing is...I don't know how to fly," she said, head bowed in shame. "I'm late even back home. Everyone my age can at least glide, and I can't even get myself off the ground sometimes. It's not so horrible, but it's still really embarassing. I just can't get the hang of it." Amaranth arched her shoulders and stretched out her wings. "I'm just telling you so that you won't have to wonder why I don't fly, since we're room-mates." she brightened up a little, smiling slightly as she gazed thoughtfully out the window. "But maybe coming here will help that. I hope so."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin looked at her for a moment, then burst out laughing. "That's IT?!" she laughed, "That's nothing! At least you can LEARN to fly, unlike the rest of us! I cann't even do alchemy and all you can complain about is that you haven't fufuilled the potential to fly?"

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Amaranth laughed. "See? You're not part dragon, you don't know how shameful it is. Everyone's dissapointed in me; I should've learned months ago. I mean, I had to sit there and watched all my friends soar off while I was grounded. It'll be easier here, because no one knows about my home and no one will laugh at me...I think, without the pressure, I'll be able to learn." she turned back to Meilin and tilted her head to one side thoughtfully. "Alchemy?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back