• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
Nazul still didn't fall asleep, no mater what he told himself. It was either to much exitement, or Soras snoring. No matter what it was, when midnight came round, the scedule was slipped under the door. Actually, it was two identical ones, which was cool. Nazul lept out of bed, and checked the scedulee. It said what the five periods were:
First period: Battle practice
Second period: Magic
Third period: Lunch
Fourth period: Heartless battleing
Fith period: Basic intergalactic law

OOC: We're all in the same class, with Sora and three or four NPCs.

Vicodin

relative power
Ruheeine said good night to her roommate and went to bed. She turned and faced the wall. She closed her eyes though she was still awake. About a half hour later she finally fell asleep.

Penguin Master

Nazul finaly got so fed up of not being able to sleep, that he was about to do something about it, when the alarm clock went off, 5:00 AM, as Sora had asked for. As Sora woke up, Nazul said, "You snore. Loud. Find some way to stop." "Sorry, I didn't know that." Nazul jumped out of bed, grabbed his school stuff, and started to go towards the ground floor, despite the fact school didn't start 'till 9:00.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin yawned as she got up, after having slept somehow through part of the night. "What are are classes again?" she mumbled as she trudged twoards the bathroom.

Vicodin

relative power
Ruheeine got up and looked at the clock that was on the table beside her bed. It read 7:30. She got up and left the room. She went down to the school grounds and walked around. She saw a few other people too.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Amaranth quickly scanned the schedules

"Battle practice, magic, heartless battling, and intergalactic law...looks okay except for that last part, they always have to stick something boring in," she said "Five periods throughout the day, lunch is third." yawning, Amaranth stretched, extending her wings and shaking back her hair. She quickly got dressed and brushed her black locks. "If nothing else, today will probably be very interesting," she remarked, smiling brightly. She grabbed her Kayblade and twirled it while waiting for Meilin.

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin came out of hte bathroom dressed, looking good, but feeling groggy. "Insane planet.... Making me go out in the sun....." she muttered, clipping her keychain to her belt and pulling her headband on.

Dark_Keybearer

This was auren's first day. He hadn't missed much, but was a little nervous. He didnt really know anyone... i mean who would be his roomate? what classes would he have? who would he meet?
He got off the gummi ship and just stood there.
"wow! Where to begin?"

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Amaranth removed her own Keychain and put it in her pocket, storing the Keyblade for her classes. "I guess we've all got things to get used to," she said. "No offense, but it is totally creepy to be around so many people who don't have wings." Amaranth grinned. "Anytime you're ready, let's head out."

Meilin

Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Meilin yawned. "Well it's totally creepy to be with people that don't know alchemy and sleep when they should be outside, so hte feelings mutral." she said, walking out.

Penguin Master

OOC: Two reasons that's the last period: I couldn't think of anything, and we can't all have someone like Donald with us.

IC: Nazul looked around before breakfast, and saw where all the classes took place. Looking around for Sora before eating, he spoted him. "Yo, Sora! Over here!" As Sora came closer Nazul asked him, "Why did you ask to get up at 5:00 if you just came down here." "I had to get ready." "Oh." Nazul wasn't used to this. On his planet, you slept ready.
After they were done eating, he said, "Sora, race ya to the stadium!" "You're on!" They raced out to the stadium, which looked just like the Olimpus Colosium, and Nazul got there right before Sora, and saw someone in there with silver hair and a wierd sowrd, just swing it around. As Sora ran up he said, "Hey, Riku!" "Oh, Sora, you're my assistant?" "You're the teacher?" "Yeah, I figured you'd be one to." "Well, I'm not, I'm a student." "Heh, funny. Well, you guys sit in the stands, and wait for the others."

Dark_Keybearer

Auren had been prancing around, trying to find his first class, and trying to make friends along the way.
" Hmm... First period- Battle Practice in the Coliseum... Okay..."
He ran over to the coliseum, and spotted a few people waiting.

(OOC: sry i g2 get off for 2night... c u guys later)

Vicodin

relative power
Ruheeine had picked up her schedule before she left her room. She took it out of her pocket and looked at it briefly to see what classes she had. " Battle Practice, Magic, Lunch, Heartless battling, and intergalatic laws. Joy..." She said to herself. She walked back to her room and set down the schedule on the table and got her keychain and headed towards where he first class was.

Penguin Master

OOC: It's the stadium, that's what the school calls it, teachers will correct you.

IC: Nazul heard Riku yell out, "Finaly, how long does it take to get here?" "Ah-uck, sorry Riku, first day, you know." "Yeah, well, don't that it again. It looks bad when a teacher's late. By the way..." Riku chuckled, "Guess who one of our students is." Riku and Goofy walked into the stadium, and goofy yelled, "SORA! You're a student!?" "Yeah, I'm a student." Nazul blurted in, "Hi, I'm Nazul. I hope this class is fun, will we be battling you two?" Riku said, "Later, but probably not for a few weeks."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Amaranth sat down on the stone bleachers in the stadium, twirling her keychain in her fingers restlessly. She had already gotten several stares from various students when they saw her wings. She wanted to yell, what is everyone staring at, I mean, they're wings for dragon sakes! but didn't, reminding herself that the others weren't used to it. Amaranth just wanted this class to start. It looked like fun.

Vicodin

relative power
Ruheeine entered the stadium and sat in the stands. She saw two people talking to probably the teachers. She looked around, waiting for other people to come.

Penguin Master

"Alright. come on Goofy." Riku said, going towards the middle of the stadium. "Alright, this is your battle class. You're all going to be learning basic battle tecnices, and battling each other, people from other worlds, and the two of us." He was answered by a loud cheer from the students.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back