• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade school

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
You have been selected as a keyblade master, but due to one of the masters in the past, all keyblade masters must atend a special school on an artificial planet. This RP is your first year there.

Rules:
Basic, you should know what that means.
No chrecters from video games, books, movies, etc. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO MAKE-UP A CHARECTER!
PM me before joining, and include your templete in the PM, lest death fall upon you!

Templete:
Name:
Race: (Nothing to wierd)
Apperance: (Plesae, no taking a KH charecter and changing the colors)
Keyblade: (No keychains, no kingdom key)
Spell: (Just one, basic level, FF or KH only)
World from: (You have to make-up a world, to)

Here's mine:
Name: Nazul
Race: Human
Apperance: Has ice blue hair and eyes, and wears shorts and t-shirts.
Keyblade: Ice cold, looks like Kingdom Key in blue and ice blue, with a penguin on the keychain.
Spell: Blizzard
World from: Cyei, an ice planet, almost noone exept the penguins and natives can stand the cold

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Here I am. :)

Name: Amaranth
Race: Draconic human
Appearence: About 5'6, black hair and violet eyes. She has gold dragon wings (doesn't know how to fly yet though...) and gold scales on her shoulders. Wears dark jeans and a claret-colored top that has a low-cut back for her wings.
Keyblade: Dragon's Flame, transluecent red with black and gold markings on it.
Spell: Fire
World: Arya, a place where people and dragons co-exist.

soraconankuto

Name:Yami
Race:Human
Apperance:Brown hair that sticks up alot. He wears ancient Egyption clothing. He wears a red cape said to have been passed down by the Pharaohs down to him. He is the youngest and friendlyest Pharaoh there has ever been. He wears the ancient armour of his ancestors and wears the pendent of the Pharaohs.
Keyblade:Egyption Blade, A golden keyblade with egyption writing on the blade with an ancient egyption letter on the keychain
Spell:Fire
World From:Egypt, the land of Pharaohs. Most people fear to set foot here because of the ruthless Pharaohs in the past.

Vicodin

relative power
Name: Ruheeine
Appearance: Black hair, red eyes, Grey t-shirt, black cargo jeans
Keyblade: A red version of the keyblade oblivion, buts its keychain is a flame
World from: Feuer, a planet totally covered in volcanos, very few people live there, there are only 4 cities situated on it, because of the extreme heat.

with_you_always

An Invincible Rp Legend
Name:Salidify
Race: human
Apperance: long straight, silver hair. black , baggy pants with a white strip down the side, pair of goggles on his fore head, wears white cape, and no shirt.
Keyblade: appocalypse
Spell: earth
World from: oblivion, farthest planet in the universe found so far.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Ill join if im aloud

Name: Guam
Race: human
Apperance: red jersey with the numbers 15 on it. Blue jeans and black shoes. Red hair with blonde streaks. Wears a red mask black mask around his eyes.
Keyblade: The revolver. Blue handle siver blade.
World from: Volash. The warmest planet most of it filled with lava. The heat is unbearable to anyone but the natives.

Dam didnt see the pm bit...ill pm now

Last edited:

zian

Templete:
Name:Maxx
Race: (Nothing to wierd)Human
Apperance: (Plesae, no taking a KH charecter and changing the colors)black blonde hair and green and grey eyes. wears a grey cape which is kinda torn at the bottom. black trousers and a dark blue top
Keyblade: (No keychains, no kingdom key)flareblade(a key blade with the power of fire. it has fire desinse in it.
Spell: (Just one, basic level, FF or KH only)Flare
World from: (You have to make-up a world, to)Backwater island

here ya go then

Penguin Master

OOC: We're starting! Anyone can join still, just PM me!

IC: Nazul got out of his gummi ship, and looked arond the campus. It was a big school, with a catsel for the dorms, and a bigger catsel for the classes. Walking towards the tent they had for registration. When he went into the tent, he met a boy with brown spikey hair, big shoes, a keyblade, and a necklace with a crown on it. He figuered he'd introduce himself, scince this was the first class ever, he knew he should meke some freinds, these people would all be in his class. "Hi, I'm Nazul, who are you?" "I'm Sora..." "Sora!? I've heard of you! You're the person who defeated the heartless on my world, one of my freinds helped you. Why are you here?" "They've sent all keyblade masters back to this school. You can always learn something new." "Do you know what dorm are you in, and how do you find out?" "I think you find out in that packet." Sora said, pointing to the packet under someones arm.
When they both where finished with registration, they found they where in the same room.

OOC: Dorms are 2 person affair, if 2 players want to share a dorm they can, it's not co-ed, and a suite is two rooms that share a bathroom. Suitemates are random, and roommates are also random, unless a request is made.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
Asuka got out of her gummi ship and stared at the school. "Wow!"she said. She stared at it for another couple of minutes then went to the tent for registration. She sat down and waited for someone else to come. She thought,"Im never going to fit in here, in this school."

zian

Maxx got out of his gummi ship in the parking area. ''big place'' he said to him self. he went down to the registration tent. it was full. he went in.

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Guam emerged from a gummi ship. He walked out to a fountain and saw the large establishment. He slwowly walked into his dorm he put his luggage on his bed. He took out his keyblade. Then looked for activities to do. He went down the elavater to the ground floor. He sat beside a large fountain which had a statue of a keyblade in a stone.
"Whats that....?" Guam asked a teacher beside him.
"That was the founder of this school weapon. He dissapered years ago...." said the teacher who walked away. into a staff room. Guam looked up and saw the water sparkle under it. He hated water and was weakened by it but the sparkle seemed soothing so he touched it. The water turned to a vision. A vision of him with friends. He pulled back and fell on the floor. He banged his head.
"Hey kid are you ok....." said a older student.
"Im fine...." he said looking up at the blade over the fountain.

Penguin Master

Nazul decided to take a walk, and find out who some of the teachers where, but first... "Do you know who any of the teachers are?" he asked Sora. "Yeah, two of the battle instrctors are my freinds, Riku and Goofy, and the secondary magic instructor is my freind Donald."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Amaranth stood in the registration tent, Keyblade in one hand, pamphlet in another. She was trying to find out her room number. She flicked back her black hair from her face and scanned the paper, golden wings rustling restlessly. The school was huge, the students diverse. She wondered how some winged Dragon-girl could ever fit in.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
I'M HERE! srry.... lol hey, guardianofhearts, nice character. Wanna be roomies? ^_^

Name: Meilin Kimura
Apperance:
meilin.gif

meilin.jpg

Keyblade: Philosophers Catalyst (Like Oathkeeper, but red with etherflowers entwined in it, flowers from FMA-Broken Angel)
Spell: Thunder
World from: Hagaren

-------------------------------------------------

Meilin sighed. "This place is huge! How am I gonna find a room....." she muttered, packet in hand. She saw a girl with wings standing by a building. She stared for a moment. Wings.... Awesome! Meilin ran up and waved. "Hi! I'm Meilin. Are you new here too? You look kinda lost."

soraconankuto

Yami came out of the gummie ship. "Wow. This place is pretty big. I better make my way to the registration tent." Yami said. He went in and saw a girl with dragon wings. He went up to her and said, "Hi. My name is Yami."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back