• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade spotted in Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KudoTsurugi

Awards
IF the fan art was actually stolen, then I do think someone should acknowledge them.

However, in this case, I think it is a long shot that specific piece was stolen. I honestly feel like it was someone trying to get clout off of what should have been a joyous cameo in a film.
I think the biggest problem in this case is we don’t have the artist’s side of the story. Seems they’ve been inactive on Twitter since 2018, so we don’t know how they feel about it.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think the biggest problem in this case is we don’t have the artist’s side of the story. Seems they’ve been inactive on Twitter since 2018, so we don’t know how they feel about it.
How will the artist know? The artist may get gassed up by everyone claiming that its their fan art, but honestly in this situation I think it is near impossible to tell.

For all we know, it could have been some intern that used that fan art as reference for Sora's hair and manually drew their version of that artist's version of Sora's hair. What then? The only thing I would be upset about is if they copied and pasted it into the movie, but it's really impossible to tell.

Back