• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade transformation question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmoredCrown

Since terra's cannon and bike are in this, I was wondering if the other keyblade transformations are in the game as deck commands or something.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I don't believe there are any. The only time you get to fight in your Key-Bike is the 1000 Unverse battle when you are traveling to Deep Space.

DXLelouch

Nomura himself said all of Terras LS moves are in the game so yea they are ya just got find em ^^

ArmoredCrown

I haven't found any of the other ones yet but the cannon is unlocked in mirage arena so I'm guessin that's where the rest are.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the keyblade can transform to some sort of vehicle and in some cases a cannon and maybe een other weapons.

Riku was able to transform his weapon in to some form of light in days which makes me think he acheived master considering aqua was able to do so too

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
There are some keyblade transformation moves....i think i've a seen an Aqua with a bow fighting....(and the bow is her keyblade)
and then of course...Terra uses his big canon to attack sometimes.

ArmoredCrown

yeah I, know about ultima cannon and the keyblade riders, I was wondering if the other keyblade transformations (whip, spinning gauntlet, ect.) are in the game, since so far there hasn't been any sign of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back