• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Transformations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ I always though Aqua's resembled the jet ski more. xD

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Aside from vehicles and joke weapons, I`m not sure what else the keyblade can transform into that isn`t related to weapons.

Noel

Awards
Aside from vehicles and joke weapons, I`m not sure what else the keyblade can transform into that isn`t related to weapons.

This is a lowball here, but how about an actual key? Like to a car/vehicle? Now, seriousness. Swoosh is right. We've only seen Sora, or any other Keyblade user use either their hands or keyblade to solve a problem. Which is usually beat it until it works.

Unless they do a God of War/Ratchet and Clank, to make us do some hookshot platforming action.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
This is a lowball here, but how about an actual key? Like to a car/vehicle? Now, seriousness. Swoosh is right. We've only seen Sora, or any other Keyblade user use either their hands or keyblade to solve a problem. Which is usually beat it until it works.

IDK, I'd probably just find that odd if the keyblade shrunk into a tiny little key that into an actual car, why not just have the keyblade become a car-like vehicle a la gliders? It'd be pretty funny though if someone got that, like everyone gets these awesome transformations and then someone gets this crappy little thing that nobody knows how to use until later when it unleashes its full power or something.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm going to say it turns into a catapult.

Just because~

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Crazy ideas galore, my friends.

I personally think it would be great for the Keyblade to turn into a shield. A large aegis, even. That way, the wielder may use it to block an area from attacks, sort of like the Cover ability in various Final Fantasy games.

Ruran

Awards
Since Nomura was shocked about what the Keyblade turned into so I like to think it'll be something fairly outlandish. Although this being KH, I have no idea what it might be.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Crazy ideas galore, my friends.

I personally think it would be great for the Keyblade to turn into a shield. A large aegis, even. That way, the wielder may use it to block an area from attacks, sort of like the Cover ability in various Final Fantasy games.

Wouldn't a shield fall under the weapons category? Shields can be used for offensive purposes, as shown with Vexen and Goofy

Ruran

Awards
Wouldn't a shield fall under the weapons category? Shields can be used for offensive purposes, as shown with Vexen and Goofy

A shield can be used as a weapon but it's technically armour as its primary function is protection. Either that or there's something I don't know.

*looks at books*

Prepare yourself possum, you will terrorize my back porch not more. >:C

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Well, since this thread is about general Keyblade transformations, wouldn't you say that weapons aren't excluded? Besides, almost everything that has been listed can be used as weapons, even motorcycles; we've seen the Lingering Will ride his jet ski vehicle to dash toward Sora while shooting bolts of ice. :p

Anyway, speaking about all these transformation possibilities reminds me of a manga. I don't know if anybody here has read the manga titled MAR. The main character had this kendama-like sentient weapon that can transform into various things with the aid of magic stones. Some of the transformations were quite orthodox, like a hammer or a sword, but some others were hilarious, such as a jelly cushion to protect the wielder from impact or a gun that shoots explosive bubbles. Most were used for offensive purposes, though.

And suddenly, for a reason that I don't know, I saw the Keyblade transforming into a cage to trap things with.

Ruran

Awards
Well, since this thread is about general Keyblade transformations, wouldn't you say that weapons aren't excluded? Besides, almost everything that has been listed can be used as weapons, even motorcycles; we've seen the Lingering Will ride his jet ski vehicle to dash toward Sora while shooting bolts of ice. :p

Anything that can do damage period can be used as a weapon. Like books~

And suddenly, for a reason that I don't know, I saw the Keyblade transforming into a cage to trap things with.

Hey if Iron Imprisoner can do it.

Noel

Awards
Best idea yet ~ can use it to shoot Donald as ammo and make him actually useful for once 8D

Would love to hear Donald do his aneurism noise when being shot. Oh don't forget Goofy's "YA HOIIIOIIO OIIIII!!"

oh oh I need therapy.

kupo1121

Awards
On the note of a catapult, I'm okay with it becoming a cannon as well, shoot SDG out of it (you know they would do something like that). Now that we're on that note though, I kind of want it to become really outlandish stuff, like a horse (not breathing, but a transformation that looks like a horse) or a bird like thing.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Now that we're on that note though, I kind of want it to become really outlandish stuff, like a horse (not breathing, but a transformation that looks like a horse) or a bird like thing.

The bird thing is quite interesting, I must say. I think I'm going to borrow some concepts from it and say that a wing-like extension that attaches to the back of the Keyblade's wielder to allow him or her to fly around would be cool.

Or better yet, a jetpack. Before you dismiss it by saying that the notion of thrusters on a Keyblade transformation is ridiculous, remember that TAV could transform their Keyblades into gliders that did have thruster-like exhausts.

Gram

Banned
Awards
So long as they didn't make the keyblade-animals attacks similar to Sora's DDD DE links I'd be fine on it myself.

kupo1121

Awards
The bird thing is quite interesting, I must say. I think I'm going to borrow some concepts from it and say that a wing-like extension that attaches to the back of the Keyblade's wielder to allow him or her to fly around would be cool.

I love the idea of flying now, but instead of a jetpack, I'm using your wing concept to thing what about if the keyblade separated into 2 and literally became wings, like the Falcon's suit in Captain America: Winter Soldier.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KHRULER

Awards
I love the idea of flying now, but instead of a jetpack, I'm using your wing concept to thing what about if the keyblade separated into 2 and literally became wings, like the Falcon's suit in Captain America: Winter Soldier.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Oooh. *applause applause*

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I was thinking about something along the lines of a rudimentary, crude, mechanical-looking wing-like formation attached to the back like this,

Spoiler Spoiler Show

but when I saw your picture, I thought that was really cool. A bit extravagant, but cool nonetheless. Imagine how it can be integrated into battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back