• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Transformations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'd like to something more along the lines of Penny from RWBY when it comes to wings. (that double as weapons)
tumblr_mvx7rudywb1rq5fzso7_r1_500.gif

images

tumblr_mvxb0lBEAY1s3mhp8o1_500.gif

images

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Those blades look a little bit like Ventus' Wingblade command style, don't you think? I always thought it's a cool command style and I somewhat enjoyed playing as Ventus armed with six blades. I'd love it if his Keyblade can eventually transform into wings.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I agree they remind me of the wingblade, but they are applicable. If the keyblades were fashioned like Falcon's in Captain America, I figure they could still be used as weapons, perhaps sharp feathers so when the user spins, it slashes at the opponent? Or can make tornados? I still want a huge fan btw, I just think it looks cool:

temari_fan_ref.jpg

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I agree they remind me of the wingblade, but they are applicable. If the keyblades were fashioned like Falcon's in Captain America, I figure they could still be used as weapons, perhaps sharp feathers so when the user spins, it slashes at the opponent? Or can make tornados? I still want a huge fan btw, I just think it looks cool:

temari_fan_ref.jpg

Either that, or a small scythe... something that more resembles a sickle with a chain. What's that called... kusarigama?

File:Kusarigama-crop.jpg

Does it even show up, the image?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Those blades look a little bit like Ventus' Wingblade command style, don't you think? I always thought it's a cool command style and I somewhat enjoyed playing as Ventus armed with six blades. I'd love it if his Keyblade can eventually transform into wings.

Exactly! Their like the wing blade command but actually cool. 8D

kupo1121

Awards
Either that, or a small scythe... something that more resembles a sickle with a chain. What's that called... kusarigama?

Does it even show up, the image?

The image does not show up but I found another one:

Kusari-Gama.jpg

I think it's a cool idea, at first I thought a scythe was too plain, but a scythe on a chain is actually not bad :p Just don't too many long-range weapons like whips that can be thrown around like a mace or something.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards

Kusari-Gama.jpg

I think it's a cool idea, at first I thought a scythe was too plain, but a scythe on a chain is actually not bad :p Just don't too many long-range weapons like whips that can be thrown around like a mace or something.

Ah, yeah, it's something like that. Isn't it just wonderful? I imagine that some of the transformed forms of the Keyblade are going to be a combination of more than one type of weapon, just like this one which is a sickle and a chain whip combined.

KHRULER

Awards

Kusari-Gama.jpg

Reminds me of Ivy.I kinda feel like Sora would make a mistake with that weapon though.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Kusari-Gama.jpg

Okay that would just be plain cool as a keyblade form. >.<

kupo1121

Awards
Reminds me of Ivy.I kinda feel like Sora would make a mistake with that weapon though.

I think that's because of the whip like portion. Ivy's weapon is distinct in that it can transform between a whip and a sword (or blade :p). I do like it though, it's cool ^_^

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Has there been any mention of boomerang in this thread? Like, a giant boomerang just as used by Sango in Inuyasha?

3449-sango.jpg

I hope the keyblade can turn into a miniature Sora that tells jokes.

Somehow I picture Sora as someone who would tell lame jokes. The jokes will distract the enemies or even drain their fighting spirit, disturbing their psyche and draining their HP.

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, just like how the Two-Shoot Blaster is just a fancy Fire spell. XD

While the keyblade could shoot out spells like that, we don't know the extent of the blaster. Perhaps it could rapid fire, combine elements (maybe shoot a bullet consisting of Fire and Ice?), and it allows Sora to shoot to spells at once (each hand). That's only because guns are so versatile nowadays.

Boomarangs are still kind of the same in that they're thrown and come back, we've seen them do all types of raid attacks with types and shapes so I'm not saying a boomerang can't be done, but I think a lot more can be done with a blaster that we haven't seen than a boomerang :)

Gram

Banned
Awards
While the keyblade could shoot out spells like that, we don't know the extent of the blaster. Perhaps it could rapid fire, combine elements (maybe shoot a bullet consisting of Fire and Ice?), and it allows Sora to shoot two spells at once (each hand). That's only because guns are so versatile nowadays.
We already got rapid fire with wisdom form. xD
Though I really like the idea of simultaneous spell casting. =O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back