• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Transformations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Haha, I was just being sarcastic. But it's true though that many skills actually involved using the Keyblade as other weapons, just like how Strike Raid is basically using it as a boomerang or Shotlock as a gun.

I once had a strange dream that Keyblades can turn into a swimsuit, much like how it turned into suits of armour. That was really bizarre. o_O

Ralkale

I'd be surprised if the keyblade doesn't turn into a chainsaw of some kind.

well seeing as how tetsuya-san was planning on sora being a monkey/lion/boy thing that swung around some kinda chainsaw-blade, you might not be too far off. with next gen tech, i look forward to LOADS of dlc involving throwback keyblades and outfits, including the original concept of sora, i hope

C.C.

Website
forums.khinsider.com
There are those tiny bat-like extensions that you need to defeat in the first phase of the fight against No Heart in BbSFM. I always thought of them being spy drones; have the Keyblade transform to, or at least shoot off, some of those things and let the espionage begin.

It won't happen. I know.

This is actually a really interesting point. Not only did the keyblade change its form in the first phase, but No Heart was also able to transform his keyblade into grieves/shin guards (whatever they're called) at will during the fight.

ihWVf5I.png

Picture taken from this video at around ~4 30: Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix-BOSS: No Heart - [Terra] - Critical Mode - YouTube

Note how this isn't just decor on his armor. His keyblade vanishes and this leg piece appears only during his kicking combo. This probably isn't worth speculating over since No Heart isn't considered cannon (at least to my knowledge?). But just like the Armor of the Master and the Lingering Will they share the same attributes as Master Eraqus and Terra. Assuming keyblade transformations aren't exclusive to Sora and Axel(?), MX might display a similar technique in KH3.

Random late night observation :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back