• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblade war and vens connection with even

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ventus12

ok first off im dont kno if this is talked about already and if it dont post any links...seriuosly its not needed for me

but my question is do you think that bbs will shed some light on the keyblade war or will set some stage for another game to be made? (im guessing everyone has seen this video)

another thing to maybe help the ven theory is that even said in the video that he may be connected to ven in the future which could mean ven is some where out in the worlds or is connected with sora in some way

and again i dont kno if this was already posted or how many other threads there are of this

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
In your title, you said something about Even being related to Ven. What do you mean by that?

ventus12

@reno/axel wen was this explained?

@ven light wasnt suposeed to be one

@ventus air-man even is talking to ven as he walks by and say not exact quote but says i think i will be connected to you in the future and ven looks up to and smiles at this comment on utube i think it is tgs 2009 or 08 video if i had the link i wud post it but i dnt =/

and i brought up the keyblade war cuz i didnt kno it was explain and in the key blade grave yard u know the place in that secret ending video and stuff MX is talking to TAV say blahblah this is where keyblade masters and such fought more stuff ending with this is where the key b;ade war took place which is wat made me ask the questing and if u kno wat the keyblade was was y not explain?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
ummm everything you said is old news =/

OneWingedAngel45

@reno/axel wen was this explained?

@ven light wasnt suposeed to be one

@ventus air-man even is talking to ven as he walks by and say not exact quote but says i think i will be connected to you in the future and ven looks up to and smiles at this comment on utube i think it is tgs 2009 or 08 video if i had the link i wud post it but i dnt =/

Just for future reference, use the quotes instead of doing that. It's easier for everybody.

Anyways I guess I know where you're coming from with this, but I'm not really with it...

ventus12

i kno i shud hav used quotes but idk how to quote multiple people so sorry for that and who ever said everything i said was already said before did you ever stop to think that i posted this because i didnt know? if knew that i wouldnt need to post this so i would like if people would stop posting that "what you said was already before" because people post things cuz they dont know geesh

edit:lol just found the multi quote button slow moment

Last edited:

crazzyBRY

who said that even will have connection to ven??

on the tgs 09 trailer??

u'know that the trailer is based on cut cutscenes?.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back