• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Keyblade Wars: Epilogue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destiny_Seeker

yeah plots are really tough to think of thats why i retired from fic writing for now, it causes too much stress haha. you can really tell its tough to make it on this site though, only a certain few have like king gabe, k&s, niwa, and a few others..really tough crowds here haha

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu
Destiny_Seeker said:
yeah plots are really tough to think of thats why i retired from fic writing for now, it causes too much stress haha. you can really tell its tough to make it on this site though, only a certain few have like king gabe, k&s, niwa, and a few others..really tough crowds here haha

Ah, lots of people like mine. But, I get lots of tough critics on here. Guess, people that have read my stories haven't read something better or something. Im most likely going to retire from KH fan fics as well since this was is obviously bombing.

Mr.

Destiny_Seeker said:

GoH(GuardianOfHearts), TLP, Kattack...a few tough critics, and GoH is an awesome writer.
Check out her fanfictions, which pwn like hell. =D

Destiny_Seeker

ohh yeah!!! i forgot GoH and um GoH is a (he) haha.. but yeah hes an awesome writer too i love gis rikku fics. and im sorry to hear about that b-u but its cool, retiring from fic writng was the best decision i ever made and you can always come back eventually if you ever want to give writing another shot

I think this story is better than average. Fixing the grammar is really my only concern at this point. Just work the story a bit and it will be great.

Now, about that bitch True_Aishitaru. Her so-called "professional critique" was just plain bullshit. Her comments were ****ingly uncalled for. That lesbianese retarded whore should never have been allowed to join. :mad: :mad:

Destiny_Seeker

jesus L337 kybldmstr she wasnt that much of a bitch..i mean yeah some of the things she said were uncalled for but she did make a lot of sense and i agree with her on a lot of things but she could have said them nicer..i talked to her a/b it through pms b/c it was bugging me that she had been that mean and she seemed like a really nice person, she said she was just having a bad night and took some of her hate out on this fic...you shouldnt flame people that you dont even talk too

Destiny_Seeker

and kao chan if your bored and dont have anymore fics to read i suggest Kairi&Sora's Keyblade Wars: The Aftermath orrr redharry's silverwings 3 fic. both are incredible trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back