• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade Wielders?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossblade

I just realized this but mabye Yen Sid is the Keyblade master in bbs and is secretly training Mickey like in the force unleashed

silent_hero

a dark world were light would never dare enter
i think that kairi can wield one only because riku gave her one and sora has a more pure heart so he ended up with riku's original one (thats why ruku can take it from him) and mickey ...no idea ...any way thats what i think so if i messed up on some thing please correct me

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
To stay on topic:

Riku was originally the Master of the Keyblade from the realm of Light. Now he is the Master of the Keyblade from the Realm of In-Between.

Sora is the Master of the Keyblade from the realm of Light.

King Mickey is the Master of the Keyblade from the realm of Darkness.

Kairi is just a bitch. She fed off of Riku.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, Kairi is a princess of Heart, and all of the Princesses of Heart can weild them.

Only if you read anything in this thread, you'd have known that's speculation only and was never truly confirmed. It's logical as heck that they can Use them, but it was 1) Never said, 2) Still doesn't make them Wielders, as in they don't have their own Keyblades.

Riku was supposed to have the keyblade, but the night he excepted the dakrness, the keyblade realized it should go to Sora.

1) Assuming the Destati was when Sora was officially chosen, it happened before XD
2) It's not because Riku turned to Darkness :\ it's because he was weak so the Darkness took over that the Keyblade left him.

MIckey trained under Yen Sid, who was masterful of the keyblades.

Or he just knew basic human nature and let Mickey learn it on his own by constantly fighting him :\

C

Colours

No.... Just no.
I doubt Yen Sid is a Keyblade Master. Master of Sorcery and Magic, yes. Master of Keyblade, no.

Not to mention that he never pulled or summon out his keyblade.

Blackwaltz25

SufferingAngel said:
Riku handed the Keyblade to Kairi and it's implied that the Keyblade he gave her was in fact the Soul Eate after it changed to the WtD, further implying it's Riku's Keyblade in Duel Wielding as opposed to it being Kairi's Keyblade.

Ooh so close SA, so close. Except if you look at the video that TwilightPrince posted you can clearly see that Riku still has the Way to the Dawn. This means that the keyblade given to Kairi is, in turn, her actual keyblade.

Rick got kh2fm+ said:
and because its not really a genuine Keyblade
Yunq Jay said:
So she was wielding a fake keyblade?

No, a true Keyblade has a keychain, which can be seen on Sora's and Mickey's in the first game. Riku's Soul Eater as well as the Keyblade used to
unlock Kairi's heart and the other six PoHs heart's were not because they had no keychain. But when we look back at the video TwilightKnight posted we can see that the Keyblade given to Kairi does have a keychain (although we can't see what's on the end of it) and Riku's Way to the Dawn also has a keychain. Anyone can wield a blade in the shape of a key, but a true Keyblade chooses it's wielder. This can be seen with Terra, Aqua, Ven, and even the Dark Man from the BBS secret movies; all of their keyblades are keychain-less as are the millions of keyblades scattered around the battlefield. Also don't bring up that the Keyblades the Terra, Aqua, and Ven grab at the end of the secret movie in Kingdom Hearts 2 have keychains because those Keyblades seem to disappear when we watch the secret movie from Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+.

As for why Mickey has the Star Seeker (I believe that's the right name) Keyblade in the BBS trailers and movie is because he has either just recently finished studying under Yen Sid or he has visited him and recieved the Star Seeker keychain just like Sora did at the start of KH2.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ooh so close SA, so close. Except if you look at the video that TwilightPrince posted you can clearly see that Riku still has the Way to the Dawn. This means that the keyblade given to Kairi is, in turn, her actual keyblade.

Duel Wielding. Ever heard of it? Cool thing, It's where one person summons two Keyblades.
Or did you miss the part in the video where Riku was the one that gave the Keyblade to Kairi, and not Kairi summoning it on her own?

No, a true Keyblade has a keychain, which can be seen on Sora's and Mickey's in the first game.

And you're basing this on what? TAV's Keyblades were never confirmed to be fake, and they're Keychain-less.

Riku's Soul Eater as well as the Keyblade used to unlock Kairi's heart and the other six PoHs heart's were not because they had no keychain.[/color

We know about the Heart Unlocker, but that's because we know how it was created, so we can say that it's artificial. As for the Soul Eater, it's not a Keyblade to begin with, so you can't say that because it lacks a Keychain it's a fake Keyblade.
It's not a Keyblade, period.

But when we look back at the video TwilightKnight posted we can see that the Keyblade given to Kairi does have a keychain (although we can't see what's on the end of it) and Riku's Way to the Dawn also has a keychain.

Riku Duel Wielded both, making for them both to have Keychains :\

Anyone can wield a blade in the shape of a key, but a true Keyblade chooses it's wielder.

...they don't just make blades in the shapes of Keys o_O

This can be seen with Terra, Aqua, Ven, and even the Dark Man from the BBS secret movies; all of their keyblades are keychain-less as are the millions of keyblades scattered around the battlefield.

And it was confirmed those are fake where, exactly?
Also, I'm pretty sure people debated on the forums here and reached the conclusion that DS has a Keychain :X

Blackwaltz25

All I was saying that the Keyblades Kairi, Riku, Sora, King Mickey, Master Xehanort, and (apparently) the Dark Soldier's Keyblades were genuine, not that they were fakes. TAV's Keyblades are still in the sense keyblades but they aren't the geuine kind like the others.

Also the only two people we know that can even dual wield Keyblades are Sora and Roxas, and only because Roxas is Sora's Nobody. If Riku were able to dual wield, and he had Kairi's Keyblade the entire time why then didn't he use it during his fight with Roxas? The fact is only one person, that we've seen, can dual wield and that's Sora.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
All I was saying that the Keyblades Kairi, Riku, Sora, King Mickey, Master Xehanort, and (apparently) the Dark Soldier's Keyblades were genuine, not that they were fakes. TAV's Keyblades are still in the sense keyblades but they aren't the geuine kind like the others.

And again, what makes you say that? We don't know what would happen if we'll take the Keychain off of Sora's Keyblade, for instance :\

Also the only two people we know that can even dual wield Keyblades are Sora and Roxas, and only because Roxas is Sora's Nobody. If Riku were able to dual wield, and he had Kairi's Keyblade the entire time why then didn't he use it during his fight with Roxas?

Because Riku didn't have a Keyblade at all against Roxas? duh? The SE only turned into a Keyblade near the end of KH2.

C

Colours

Not even if shes a PoH.
So she was weilding a fake Keyblade?

As we go back from the beginning. A Keyblade will choose its own master, not the reverse. So far, it is shown only one with a strong heart can wield a Keyblade, be they good or evil like MX. Keyblades can also change masters when they detect a stronger heart or a change of heart for example, the Kingdom Key jumps to Riku at one point in Kingdom Hearts because he has the stronger heart, but after he is granted powers of Darkness by Maleficent, it chooses to return to Sora as it does not work for those with darkness in their hearts

Blackwaltz25

If we take the keychain off of Sora's Keyblade it would just revert to the Kingdom Key wouldn't it? Considering it's always the starting form in every game with Sora in it.

SufferingAnge said:
And again, what makes you say that? We don't know what would happen if we'll take the Keychain off of Sora's Keyblade, for instance :\

Because Riku didn't have a Keyblade at all against Roxas? duh? The SE only turned into a Keyblade near the end of KH2.

Well where are you getting that the Soul Eater turns into the Way to the Dawn? Where did it ever show that happening? Also if Riku still had the Soul Eater during CoM why wouldn't he still have it and be able to summon it during his fight with Roxas?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If we take the keychain off of Sora's Keyblade it would just revert to the Kingdom Key wouldn't it? Considering it's always the starting form in every game with Sora in it.

You're forgetting that the KK itself has a Keychain. Remove that, and the results are unknown. Who's to say it won't turn into a Keyblade of different design, yet Keychainless, much like TAV's? No one thus far. Sora's Keyblade had a Keychain from the start. It doesn't mean ones without Keychains are fake or whatever, though; it just means Sora has a Keychain.

Well where are you getting that the Soul Eater turns into the Way to the Dawn? Where did it ever show that happening?

Nomura interviews.
Another Report said:
Riku’s “Way to the Dawn” and Kairi’s Keyblade are naturally the same type of Keyblade as Sora’s. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater’s transfer and occurence as well as Riku’s handing it to Kairi

By transfer and occurence he's talking about it becoming the WtD (and also in a way that he handed the WtD to Kairi via Duel Wielding, which I find amusing.
Also, if you'll talk to Riku in KH2 between the fights against Luxord and Saix (don't remember where exactly now) he'll talk about the Soul Eater - despite him having already acquired the WtD!
That's because the only way we know of the WtD's name is through the Equipment menu, but understandably - Sora and Riku don't have access to that, so Riku calls it by the only name he knows for it, being the Soul Eater (and from Maleficent to SoD Ansem to DiZ to anyone in the Org he met in CoM, they could've told him the name for it. By the time he had the WtD, however, DiZ was already on his way to destroy Kingdom Hearts, so he was on his own).

Also if Riku still had the Soul Eater during CoM why wouldn't he still have it and be able to summon it during his fight with Roxas?

Because Roxas already gave him a weapon. Remember? Riku fought against Roxas with Roxas's own Oblivion. Seeing however how he lost with a weapon, there would've been little point in summoning the SE - Roxas would've only snatched back the Oathkeeper and Riku would've had to fight with someone who's adapt at duel wielding and that already kicked his ass when each had only one weapon. Now he'd be facing Roxas when Roxas had two Keyblades? Riku doesn't have death wish, despite being filled with guilt.
Summoning the SE at any time against Roxas would've changed nothing.

Last edited:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
To stay on topic:

Riku was originally the Master of the Keyblade from the realm of Light. Now he is the Master of the Keyblade from the Realm of In-Between.

Sora is the Master of the Keyblade from the realm of Light.

King Mickey is the Master of the Keyblade from the realm of Darkness.

No, these three were Weilders, not Masters
Kairi is just a bitch.

yes, yes she is.

Blackwaltz25

Okay, I never read that interview, but still the only person we know so far that can dual wield is Sora, and by association Roxas.

SufferingAngel said:
Riku fought against Roxas with Roxas's own Oblivion. Seeing however how he lost with a weapon, there would've been little point in summoning the SE - Roxas would've only snatched back the Oathkeeper and Riku would've had to fight with someone who's adapt at duel wielding and that already kicked his ass when each had only one weapon. Now he'd be facing Roxas when Roxas had two Keyblades? Riku doesn't have death wish, despite being filled with guilt.
Summoning the SE at any time against Roxas would've changed nothing.

First Roxas already had the Oathkeeper, also if he wanted to beat Riku why didn't he just summon back the Oblivion he threw to him? Also fighting someone with two Keyblade while you only have one doesn't necessarily mean you'll lose, Sora beat Roxas with only one Keyblade and Riku always used to beat Sora, so why wouldnt' Riku be able to beat Roxas?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
First Roxas already had the Oathkeeper, also if he wanted to beat Riku why didn't he just summon back the Oblivion he threw to him?

Because he beat him enough with only the Oathkeeper when Riku had the Oblivion. Also, Roxas was being dared on being Sora's Nobody. He wasn't holding back his punches, nor was he going to beat an unarmed man.

Also fighting someone with two Keyblade while you only have one doesn't necessarily mean you'll lose, Sora beat Roxas with only one Keyblade and Riku always used to beat Sora, so why wouldnt' Riku be able to beat Roxas?

Only he didn't when they both had one weapons each, is my point.
Riku: Oblivion.
Roxas: Oathkeeper.
Victor: Roxas.

Why should the Victor change when the situation is
Riku: Soul Eater
Roxas: Oathkeeper + Oblivion
When all you did was give the person who won prior another weapon?

C

Colours

No, these three were Weilders, not Masters

I thought that if they had a keychain then they were masters.
Like Sora, Mickey and Riku.

Thus VAT didn't have keychains but MX did, seeing how he used it effectively against Terra and Ven.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I thought that if they had a keychain then they were masters.
Like Sora, Mickey and Riku.

That would put SMR over VAT. from what I've seen so far I dont know if I can agree with that XD

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That would put SMR over VAT. from what I've seen so far I dont know if I can agree with that XD

We don't even know what the requirements to be a true Master of the Keyblade are yet, so I wouldn't rule it out just yet. All three members of TAV seem to have personal issues in one way or another, which could explain why they've yet to achieve Masterhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back