• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku/Sora-Rule

I need some assistance from someone who may have already played KH 3D. I'm not asking where Young Master Xehanort's keyblade came from, we all know he became a keyblade master. My question is, what was the reasoning for using the Etheral-Like-Baldes in BBS, but then switching to the keyblade in 3D? I saw the video on YouTube where Riku fights him, and he uses the No-Name keyblade. And I guess another question raises there too...Why does he use the No-Name keyblade? Because when he gets older (and even after he swapped bodies with Terra) he has the Black and white one with the eye from BBS. These are some things I would like get to the bottom of lol

Dragonsblight

I need some assistance from someone who may have already played KH 3D. I'm not asking where Young Master Xehanort's keyblade came from, we all know he became a keyblade master. My question is, what was the reasoning for using the Etheral-Like-Baldes in BBS, but then switching to the keyblade in 3D? I saw the video on YouTube where Riku fights him, and he uses the No-Name keyblade. And I guess another question raises there too...Why does he use the No-Name keyblade? Because when he gets older (and even after he swapped bodies with Terra) he has the Black and white one with the eye from BBS. These are some things I would like get to the bottom of lol

Well I can't exp,ain why he used the ethereal like blades but i can expplain his use of the No-Name keyblade. You see Young Master Xehanort was visited by ansem sod. Before ansem sod gained a physical body he was able to travel through time and visited ymx from a different timeline. Ansem sod's interaction with ymx drastically changed his course of life and also gave him the ability to travel through time and these factors affected his heart and thus his keyblade which is why he wields that keyblade.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing

Perhaps to relate his connection with Xemnas. After all, Organization 13, aside from Xion(Though she is Xemnas' creation, so not neccesarily 0.o), are all meant to become Xehanort. So one who is a full-blooded Xehanort is more than welcome to join (Who knows, Xemnas might have tried to convince the others he was a nobody *shrugs* which might explain why he has the coat), or so I'm willing to assume(Going to see a lot of it until the interview with Numora and the nearing of the next game).

Dragonsblight

Perhaps to relate his connection with Xemnas. After all, Organization 13, aside from Xion(Though she is Xemnas' creation, so not neccesarily 0.o), are all meant to become Xehanort. So one who is a full-blooded Xehanort is more than welcome to join (Who knows, Xemnas might have tried to convince the others he was a nobody *shrugs* which might explain why he has the coat), or so I'm willing to assume(Going to see a lot of it until the interview with Numora and the nearing of the next game).

Anyone can get a black coat tho, you dont have to be an org member to have one. Both Mickey and Riku posses a black coat

Dawn Rebirth

Anyone can get a black coat tho, you dont have to be an org member to have one. Both Mickey and Riku posses a black coat

True to a point, Riku was targeted because of it, doubt it's easy to comeby else-wise. I also find it strange that MX showed-up to the party without his, but maybe that's a point too insignificant :/

Also, I recall reading somewhere that DiZ got the pair thanks to infiltration, but it could be that the coats are made through some complicated process. DiZ was a whiz in the field of data, and MX was a Keyblade Genius(Or rather just a genius in general :/ ).

Dragonsblight

True to a point, Riku was targeted because of it, doubt it's easy to comeby else-wise. I also find it strange that MX showed-up to the party without his, but maybe that's a point too insignificant :/

Also, I recall reading somewhere that DiZ got the pair thanks to infiltration, but it could be that the coats are made through some complicated process. DiZ was a whiz in the field of data, and MX was a Keyblade Genius(Or rather just a genius in general :/ ).

I would have to say it was to show MX's superiority to the others. MX is one of the smartest villians ever created, to think that everthing that has happened to this current point in kingdom hearts has all been part of MX's is just mind-blowing. Yeah im definitely not saying hat just anyone can get a black coat, just that you dont have to necessarily be in the org to have one

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Ansem sod's interaction with ymx drastically changed his course of life.
I thought something like that goes against the "time travel" scenarios we've been given in KH. One of the stipulations was that one can not change or alter the events when time traveling. I thought we've already discussed that, and concluded that in everything that happened in BBS was supposed to happen originally, and did happen regardless of the time traveling ASoD

Riku/Sora-Rule

But if Ansem SoD traveled through time and affected him, how did things turn out as they did? Ansem SoD was born AFTER MX sent his heart into Terra's body. how could Ansem SoD's effect on Young MX not affect how things went?

Dragonsblight

I thought something like that goes against the "time travel" scenarios we've been given in KH. One of the stipulations was that one can not change or alter the events when time traveling. I thought we've already discussed that, and concluded that in everything that happened in BBS was supposed to happen originally, and did happen regardless of the time traveling ASoD

That is true, but this ymx is master xehanort from an alternate timeline. When Ansem sod went back in time and talked with ymx he created an alternate timeline that is seperate from the one we are in.

Dragonsblight

But if Ansem SoD traveled through time and affected him, how did things turn out as they did? Ansem SoD was born AFTER MX sent his heart into Terra's body. how could Ansem SoD's effect on Young MX not affect how things went?

What happened in that timeline didnt affect our timeline, only that timeline. The only way that it affected our timline is that ymx can travel to any point in our timeline, but he cant change any events in this timeline because that would as you said be "against the rules" but him taking a person from one point in time to another is fair play to nomura i guess

Riku/Sora-Rule

What happened in that timeline didnt affect our timeline, only that timeline. The only way that it affected our timline is that ymx can travel to any point in our timeline, but he cant change any events in this timeline because that would as you said be "against the rules" but him taking a person from one point in time to another is fair play to nomura i guess

No I mean, if Ansem SoD was born, then everything up to KH 1 happened as we saw it, in both time lines. Wich is what's odd, because of Ansem SoD went back in time, how did things pretty much remain the same? In terms of all the characters, their births, emotions, and stories except for MX, even though his destiny was the same, to find the 3 from BBS, create Vanitas, try to forge the X-Blade and take over Terra's body.nothing along those lines were affected then if Ansem SoD went back in time? Does that make sense? Lol

Dawn Rebirth

No I mean, if Ansem SoD was born, then everything up to KH 1 happened as we saw it, in both time lines. Wich is what's odd, because of Ansem SoD went back in time, how did things pretty much remain the same? In terms of all the characters, their births, emotions, and stories except for MX, even though his destiny was the same, to find the 3 from BBS, create Vanitas, try to forge the X-Blade and take over Terra's body.nothing along those lines were affected then if Ansem SoD went back in time? Does that make sense? Lol

For the sake of Numora and the plot's convenience ... *Raises hand and nods head*

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Hmm, this is confusing

Where's the Tardis? The Doctor could figure this out.

Dragonsblight

No the other timeline could be completely different, we have no idea if its anything like our timeline, we just know that until that point in time that ansem sod went back in time that these timelines were the same, but after that they both deviated. and i dont really get the second part of what you are asking lol.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
So who gave MX his keyblade, who passed it on to him the ability?

Dragonsblight

we dunno, but probably the same guy who taught Yensid and Eraqus if they trained together

Agreed. The question iv'e always wondered was how did Xehanort get off of destiny islands. The person who trained him was the guardian of land of departure and as such could never leave the world and only masters are allowed to travel from world to world ( at least at that time anyways) so if a master had found him that master would have trained him instead so that leaves that MX somehow made it to LoD from Destiny Islands but how if not by a keyblade master?

15th member

Hmm soooo MX took YMX,Ansem SoD,and Xemnas from different timelines without affecting the timeline that they came from? Since if they were taken, the Sora and the co. from respective timelines were not able to kill them meaning the Xehanort/Terranort(the Somebody of SoD and Xemnas) in that timeline cant be reborn. So we have exactly two of each in the present KH3D timeline?: the deceased one and the one taken out from the past? BBS Vol.2-.- btw where's Terranort? is he one of the 13 darknesses?

Riku/Sora-Rule

No the other timeline could be completely different, we have no idea if its anything like our timeline, we just know that until that point in time that ansem sod went back in time that these timelines were the same, but after that they both deviated. and i dont really get the second part of what you are asking lol.

But things in the other timeline HAD to have gone the same as in this timeline, because had they gone differently, Ansem SoD would never had existed. If it was different Master Xehanort never would have taken Terra's body, which led to the fight with aqua, then being saved and recruited by Ansem the Wise. So whatever Ansem SoD did, didn't affect the timeline, which is crazy as hell lol.

And the second part to the question was, in the fight with Riku in 3D, Young MX is fighting him using the No-Name keyblade. But every time we see MX he has the one he used in BBS. Even in 3D, he attacks Sora with it before Lea saves him. So i guess the question would be, which is HIS keyblade. The only person who has more than one keyblade (not including keychain changes or being left with one like aqua stuck in the Realm of Darkness with Master Eraqus' keyblade) is Mickey. His keyblade is the Star Seeker, but in KH 1 he found the Realm of Darkness Keyblade to help close Kingdom Hearts.

Epic_Finale722

It's easy enough to explain. He didn't use a keyblade in BBS because he didn't want to reveal that he is a keyblade wielder. He uses the No name keyblade because that is the keyblade he uses. It's not like keyblades are limited to one form. Mickey used to use Star Seeker before getting Kingdom Key D.

Although, I'm confused how that worked. Can Mickey wield two keyblades because all he gave Sora was the Star Seeker Keychain, or did he just get the Kingdom Key D keychain for the Keyblade he already had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back