• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades and Forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rii

Awards
So we all know that Keyblades and Forms will be tied together in Kingdom Hearts 3, as confirmed by Kingdom Key being present in the command menu art of Second Form. But I wonder if we're thinking of it backwards when we assume that Keyblades determine our Forms? What I'm thinking is, what if the Forms we activate determine what Keyblade is used? Similar to how in KH2 when entering a Form, Sora would summon another Keyblade of your choice. I'm thinking regardless of what Keyblade you're using at any given moment, when you go into Second Form, the Keyblade changes to Kingdom Key. And so on for each Form in the game.

Thusfar each game has had around a dozen Keyblades. KH2 had more than that, and so I think it's fair to assume that KH3 will have even more than that, probably around 20. If Keyblades determine Forms, I would think that many Forms would start to feel stale and repetitive, so it makes more sense to have 5 or 6 drive Forms, utilizing only 5 or so Keyblades. What do you guys think?

f'tang

Thought i was the only one thinking this.
Also what if when you go into a form, it changes your keyblade permanently and you have to go into a specific form to change it back?
just spitballin

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
I think a good system to having access to various forms would be to change keyblades on the go. Like the shortcut menu with magic, but with keyblades we choose instead.

UltimaXOmega

I'm guessing every Keyblade having a transformation is no longer true.
Transformations are tied to Drive Forms and Kingdom Key's Drive Form has no transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back