• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades Have Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

I'm confident to say that Keyblades have hearts of their own.

It seems only logical that they do as they're related to Kingdom Hearts in some way and they have the ability to choose their wielder, as if they have an awareness.

Also, notice how the Old Man transformed his Keyblade into an orb/heart and cast it up into the air summoning Kingdom Hearts. Don't you find that odd?

(And this is just a random theory of mine, but if the mysterious voice that only Sora could hear in KH1 isn't Mickey, then it's probably his Keyblade talking to him.)

For more speculation on my theory check out this thread: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/80711-insane-theory-xehanort-keyblade.html

Last edited:

I

The Show Must Go On
Err, do you have any reasonable proof to support this theory? Like a screen clip or something? Because I find this to be quite unlogical...

Owaz

I shouldn't need proof when it's speculation... <_<

Yuffie and co. did say the Keyblade chooses its wielder. And you can watch the secret ending for yourself and see that the Old Man's Keyblade transformed into what I would assume is a heart despite the shape.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Err, do you have any reasonable proof to support this theory? Like a screen clip or something? Because I find this to be quite unlogical...

I don't ever think that will happen? o.o

It in a way makes sense.

I always thought the voice was Xehanort's Heartless, but idk I guess I'm the odd one here =/

I

The Show Must Go On
I still don't think its possible. And when I ask for proof, i want to know what made you come up with this idea.

In my opinion, I seriously doubt that Keyblades have hearts, because there's been no such thing as a Keyblade that's fallen into darkness or anything...

Are you referring to the voice that Sora hears in the Secret Place in KH? That is Xehanort's Heartless, not the Keyblade. I doubt the thing can talk.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Are you referring to the voice that Sora hears in the Secret Place in KH? That is Xehanort's Heartless, not the Keyblade. I doubt the thing can talk.

I think he is talking about in the beginning.
When your in the tutorial play?

I just think that is just to show you to play.
Nothing more.
I doubt that Keyblades have hearts either.

I

The Show Must Go On
I think he is talking about in the beginning.
When your in the tutorial play?

I just think that is just to show you to play.
Nothing more.
I doubt that Keyblades have hearts either.

Ah that thing? I doubt that's the Keyblade... It would just be stupid... (also, Sora would have to be pretty Schizo to be hearing the Keyblade talk to him...)

Fuse

When will we surrender?
^^ Hahaha
True.
=D

It was kind of a catchy theory though.

Owaz

What inspired this theory is the fact that the Keyblade, an inanimate object, has the ability to CHOOSE its wielder. There's no doubt it has consciousness if it can do that. Another example would be to look at the Keyblade Riku had in KH1; it was born from the hearts of the Princesses of Light.

As for the voice, I'm referring to whoever was talking to Sora in his dream at the very beginning, the voice he said sounded familiar, the voice only he could hear just before he entered the Destiny Islands to fight Xehanort's Heartless, the voice at the very end of KH telling him "Remember Sora, you are the one who will open the door to light." If it were Mickey talking, Donald and Goofy (and Jiminy) would be able to hear him at the same time as Sora. But they couldn't. And who or what else was with them at the time? The Keyblade.

Lightkeeper05

What inspired this theory is the fact that the Keyblade, an inanimate object, has the ability to CHOOSE its wielder. There's no doubt it has consciousness if it can do that. Another example would be to look at the Keyblade Riku had in KH1; it was born from the hearts of the Princesses of Light.

As for the voice, I'm referring to whoever was talking to Sora in his dream at the very beginning, the voice he said sounded familiar, the voice only he could hear just before he entered the Destiny Islands to fight Xehanort's Heartless, the voice at the very end of KH telling him "Remember Sora, you are the one who will open the door to light." If it were Mickey talking, Donald and Goofy (and Jiminy) would be able to hear him at the same time as Sora. But they couldn't. And who or what else was with them at the time? The Keyblade.

That voice is not the tutorial . Its also at the end of KH1 when he about to fight Xehanort's heartless. Sora even stops and makes it clear he can hear the voice. That voice is not given a voice, so maybe it is the keyblade or something. Also when they run through the green fields at the end of the game.

Owaz

Oh, and just another random possibility.

If Keyblades have hearts, maybe what indicates that they do is their Keychain. Which is to say if a Keyblade doesn't have a keychain, then it doesn't have a heart.

Relik

This sounds good and all, but I can't agree with it. Now i know Nomura has told us virtually nothing about the keyblade, but if we find out the keyblade has a living consciousness inside of it I will be very upset. Because first it wanted Riku, then Sora, then Riku and then Sora again, all because one heart was constantly getting 1uped by the other in strength.. It can't make up it's mind. For that and many other reasons I pray that this theory wouldn't become true in the game.

Owaz

Well there are some things that argue with my theory.

First is like you said, it was being fought over by Sora and Riku, who were both capable of wielding the same Keyblade.

And the other argumentis how Riku pulled a Keyblade out of nowhere and handed it to Kairi.

Those are things I can't explain. But I still support my theory that Keyblades have hearts of their own. =/

Owaz

This isn't for making false accusations.

It's for discussion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back