• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades in Secret Ending + Fenrir o.o

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid Keyblade

Yeah..so incase people for whatever reason had problems with this..

fenrirstill6vw.jpg

and as in a post by Xaldin, Fenrir indeed is in the secret ending thing..the other Keyblade I had an arrow pointing to looks like an Olympus design..I mean..with the clouds and all..or the part of the handle where it curls in..looks like the Olympus clouds..

If we could get more pics of the keyblades in the game..maybe I could match up more with the ones in the secret Ending.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Every Key Blade in the Secret Ending (aside from the 6 used by the Knights) is obtained by Sora, or atleast pretty much every one of the ones you get is in the ending.

Sorafactor

MyInnerFred said:
Every Key Blade in the Secret Ending (aside from the 6 used by the Knights) is obtained by Sora, or atleast pretty much every one of the ones you get is in the ending.

so what you are saying is that there are clones of the different keyblades in the video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back