• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyblades theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jporiey

i think that you may have to go through the game with only kingdom key.
its just you think square&disney would have realesed some information about the keyblades , unless they have something special to do with the story line like sora's clothes apparently do

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
that is plassible seeing as you have only seen the kk the entire time

but remember we saw nothing but the kk in the first kh so that is what they are doing now

Doushitemo

We've already seen Sora dual wielding with the Kingdom Key and the Oathkeeper, so we will have more than just the Kingdom Key. Also, BHK dual wields the Oathkeeper and Oblivion, so there's another keyblade that we can use. (If you didn't know, BHK is playable).

Square probably hasn't released any info about the keyblades because they don't want to give away everything before the game comes out. Also, Nomura said in one of his interviews that in Valor form you can choose which keyblades you can dual wield, meaning there are more than 2 keyblades to choose from.

Rose of Irony

agh, Nomura said they were going to start everything from scratch, including the keychains. learn the difference between a keyblade and a keychain. anyway, they just don't want to give away the new design now. it's also been confirmed that you can use the moogles to help create your own keychain.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
it has not been confirmed that u can use moogles to create ur own keychain. not been confirmed. but anyways there will be more thn the Kingdom key we have seen other keyblades (oathkeeper, Oblivion) there has been a very big rmor that in the worlds in KH2 there will be very rare items that u can get in those worlds that are used to create ur own keyblade/chain. but this is not confirmed. if any of what i have said is wrong then please show me an interview or screenshot or something to prove that i am not right. thank u and have a nice day.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Unless the Keychains don't increase the strength of the Keyblade, then you would have to. But, I highly doubt that the only weapon of usage throughout the game will be the Kingdom Key. There should be more options.

mattdelig29

I bet there are going to be more keychains, it's just that maybe they don't want to give away what they look like right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back