• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblade's voice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzara

I know what you're thinking. And no, I'm not doing drugs =P

When Sora is in the Awakening at the start of KH1, someone or something talks to him. "Keyblade". "Don't be afraid." "You are the one who will open the door." etc.
This voice also came up after the Awakening - on Destiny Islands right before they crumbled (when Sora first obtained the Keyblade), or at the very end of KH1 to repeat what it had said earlier.

So, what do you think? Was someone (Mickey or DiZ, for example) getting through to Sora during the Awakening, or is it something else? Like something inside Sora (VEN ZOMG) or the Keyblade itself?
We could also actually link this to Xion speaking to Riku through Oblivion during Deep Dive, credits to Smile for [url=http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/138431-xion-way-dawn-days-spoilers.html]"Xion and the Way to the Dawn"[/url].[I] Possible[/I] proof that someone's soul/heart/whatever else could possibly reside inside a Keyblade.

Thoughts? Opinions? Mindless flaming? Knock yourself out!

pedrocs21

Kind of remind me of the voice that was always talking to cloud in FF7 we didn´t know anithing about it but now it is confirmed that it was Zack ( main protagonist of final fantasy 7 crisis core ) maybe nomura likes those things.

A

Audo

It's been confirmed to be King Mickey's voice. He can talk to people through their hearts.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
When was it confirmed? Da** that 25 character thing
A while back
As Audo said, Mickey has the ability to talk to people throught their hearts.
Originally Posted by Ultimania
1) Mysterious Voice
It’s the King calling to Sora here. In the Dive To Heart, the King guides Sora through his dream, explaining the intentions of the adventure.

When Sora acquires the Keyblade for the first time after this (p.95) and just before passing through the last door of The End of The World (p.139), Sora hears a voice reverberate in him that sounds like the King’s. It seems so that those around him understand without hearing, the King speaks to Sora’s heart directly

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Like what everyone said, it's Mickey.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
Mickey could probably sense somehow of someone gaining the power of the Keyblade, since it's a strong heart that Sora possesses, The King probably communicated with the heart, not knowing who it is, using his crazy disney mojo.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well if its mickey then how did he even know about Sora,Riku,and Roxas

BBS relations, no doubt. And I don't think he knew all that much about Roxas. In Days, he's pretty much clueless when he meets Riku and hears the explanation about everything from him.
Also, notice how this is confirmation for Sora's Destati and speaking to his Heart, whereas nothing is said about Roxas's Destati. (I like to think that one's Namine)

Blizzara

Alright, Mickey seems fair.

I'm pretty sure no one actually talks to Roxas during his Awakening though. Am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back