• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AnuBis22

:D

Hello everyone i was just wondering if there were any confirmed keyblades that any one knows about or u could post some of your keyblade ideas:por names for keyblades. I'm really looking forward to Kingdom hearts 2 i thought that maybye i should check out your forum page. because i'm new to the forum i don't know much about it so ummm..yup... SEE YA lata. :)

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Yeah, well the comfirmed ones that we know of are the two Kingdomkeys, and also we know of OathKeeper and Oblivion.
But if you mean tghe gameplay we don't know but one thing we do know is that you can make your own keyblades.

helios

Bronze Member
Welcome kid but the other keyblade i have seen is in a cutscene with
BHK and his friends it looks like a thin keyblade with little blue balls
think of a blue stem with about 5 or 6 leaves on it thats what it looks like
its in a trailer they played on Xplay a year ago

Hexus

Website
geocities.com
Do you know what would be really cool, if you could continue your game from KH on to KH2 so you get all your old keyblades, T_T do you know how bloody long it took me to get ultima weapon, I don't want to loose it. Kinda like in .Hack (for those who have played it know what I'm talking about). Anyways, there will most likely be new keyblades for the new worlds like mulan.
And what was like BHK keyblade you speak of, I would like to see it ^__^!

-Insane Theory Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back