• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keychain=keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade39

hey guys sorry 4 double posting but my cuz (keyblade49) says that sora doesnt carry around every single keyblade he obtains, but each keychain that u equip 2 the kingdom key transforms it in2 the next blade.

exp. u attach the oathkeeper keychain 2 the kingdom key and transforms it in2 the oathkeeper

are we right?

skyhart

Yeah thats all basic stuff that every one should know
You wouldnt be using hundreds of keyblades
The keychains change the form and attributes of the keyblade

Sanctuary Keeper

He just clips it onto the hook at the end of the handle of the Keyblade. Each keychain is either crown-shaped or heart-shaped. (at least that was the basic design in KH1)

where does sore put his keychains? his giant pocket?
So that's why his pockets are so big...XD

Last edited:

master yen sid

Lol, that would be hilarious for sora to carry around over 25 keyblades! of course he uses chains lol, it says so in the instruction manual.

Sanctuary Keeper

Yes. I can just imagine poor 14yr old Sora lugging around 25+ keyblades, saying: This is the worst part of my job!!

GAPLKA teh Bioz

What about when he goes into forms, and what about Roxas? I never got why those worked if he had just 1 key. And in the Secret Video what's up with all of the un-chained keys, (Notably Fenrir which Sora receives the key-chain for.) And Terra's key blade. I'm not saying that I disagree with the whole Key-chain thing, but there are other questions to it.

Sanctuary Keeper

Because the Keychains are mainly for the battle sytem, not the story line. You get keychains as a reward to boost the one keyblade you've been using throughout the game.

Athomus

Which is why I'm confused about King Mickey and the Star Seeker, too. The whole how can Micky use the the keychain to change the Keyblade he hasn't gone to look for yet.

And I also wonder if Keychains aren't actually reincarnations of older Keyblades themselves? Perhaps to keep their powers accessable, for some reason, just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back