• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyhole theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kusha

i believe that once again sora will need to close the keyholes in the worls, thus giving him a reason to travel to all the worlds again.
to back this up the new trailer shows sora closing the colosium keyhole again.

but why would he close them again, and how could he open them?:
...i think the "n.e.o" are connected - maybe he needs to protect the heart of the world from them as well, and for that he must re-open the keyhole and then close it for god (with some kind of keyblade upgrade perhaps?).

.....also in order to open the keyhole i think he uses micky's keyblade (with is assumed to be the opposite of sora's keyblade) (their are 3 known keyblades : sora's- closes the heart of the world, riku's- opens the hearts of people and micky's could open the heart of the world).

another (more logical) theory is that there is another keyhole that protects the world from the "n.e.o" things (which connects to the fact that sora seald a different keyhole in the colosium trailer than in kh1). and maybe sora needs bhk's help to close them (only a twilight being can close the keyhole of the twilight n.e.o's???)

tell me what you think.....

Keyblade Maker

But in KH1, it says that the Heartless can't travel through the 'barriers' between worlds, so why would he need to to seal the keyholes again if they're not in danger?

DarrcEnigma

Keyblade Maker said:
But in KH1, it says that the Heartless can't travel through the 'barriers' between worlds, so why would he need to to seal the keyholes again if they're not in danger?
The barriers are broken when the/a door leading to the heart of the world is opened. Ansem's Report says that once a door is locked by the Keyblade, it will likely be impossible to open that door again. So basically, the worlds from the original game are safe. Unless they have another (or more) door leading to the world's heart. The Underworld and Hollow Bastion's second castle both apparently have doors/Keyholes, which is how we can return to those worlds.

The natural Heartless may still be around because of a second door leading to the Realm of Darkness as well. (Or essentially a second "Kingdom Hearts." ... Bleh.)

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i believe that was the keyhole of the Underworld that he was sealing in the trailers. i'm guessing it counts as separate from the Coliseum. i don't think he'll need to reseal anything.

WOO!! MY 100th POST!

anime wardrone

my theory is that there are more keyholes with the worlds he sealed(least some of them) and he has to seal those because they let the N.E.O.s in which is possibleor he could be visiting alternate areas of the world which is also possible or for instance in hercules are there could of beeen two keyholes one he sealed and another in hades which he never went to in the first game so idk but thats my theory

keybladehitokiri

Website
www.everonward.tk
I'm not sure but maybe N.E.O's are the main enemy in this game and not the heartless. Heartless may not be able to pass thru the barriers but maybe N.E.O's can.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Yes, very true, and also Sora woukd oly be able to get to the other worlds if the barreri was broken anyway, and the reason he's sealing the keyholes.. I guess it would be that the Organization have opened the doors to test him, right?

Sephiroth_spawn

ahh soo confusing....not really, actually the idea that he uses mickeys keyblade isnt a bad idea but at the end of the game mickey uses his keyblade to close the door to kingdom hearts unless it can be used both ways...well i was just saying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back