• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

keyholes..theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobdisgea

well im playin trough kingdom hearts on expert...something i have been thinking about.....what if there are multiple keyholes in each world?

in the first game sora closed the keyholes leading to darkness, something i have been thinking about is that he was able to do this is because he has light on his side in the first game.

in the second game sora has the darkness too....what if this allows him to truely close the worlds useing the keyholes leading to light thus closing off the world from everyone...

In one of the trailers you see him close a keyhole(thats what i think hes doing at least) its so much more dramtic that i have developed this theory....

if you hate it...well go away...if its already been posted..close it...if you love it...i love you too:)

acrossthestars

hm... i always thought that the keyholes lead to the heart of the world, where either the darkness could corrupt it, or the light could.. purify it? idk lol. i never thought of it that way. nice theory

SnowCloudz

Nice bob, good theory...now lets actually see it come true

oh ya...
:)
blah.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back