• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH χ[chi] Development Team Report #3 - New Worlds, Card Exchange, New Year's Celebration!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grellmax

Awards
Re: KH ?[chi] Development Team Report #3 - New Worlds, Card Exchange, New Year's Celebration!

HP SR for one single SR+ without any chances of HP'ing it? No sanks D:
I imagine the purpose is for when you can do multiple recycles. For instance, higher players who easily get the reward SR cards (Hewey Dewey Louie, Aerith, Cmas Sora Donald Goofy etc.) and limit cut them. Further, A great many SR cards even when HP are not too great when you can afford to be picky min-maxing (many of the Sora cards for instance, ALL Goofy cards). Over time, the SR+'s you get in return will be used to limit cut themselves, adding up to a stronger deck in the long run :)

Quartz

Awards
Re: KH ?[chi] Development Team Report #3 - New Worlds, Card Exchange, New Year's Celebration!

Hmm, are there any assists better then Aerith's SR? I've Hp'ed her too, but i'm very hesitant to part with her.

Grellmax

Awards

Hmm, are there any assists better then Aerith's SR? I've Hp'ed her too, but i'm very hesitant to part with her.
Depends what you're after: LUX or HP. In both there are stronger cards, yeah. That said though, if you like the card just use it! :)

Quartz

Awards

Yeah, i'll likely just keep her. Now the Duke on the other hand...He can go.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

Soon, SR cards will have High Purify support from synthesis materials that you can adjust to significantly increase the experience gained.

Nobody's mentioned this bit! Obviously they want to make synth materials useful outside of Keyblades, but I'm not sure what it's saying. It seems to be saying you can upgrade HP cards, but HP cards don't need experience! Unless it's upgrading the amount of experience you get?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Okay, what exactly is High Purifying? I thought I knew but as I read this thread...I don't think I actually know.

dekaol

Banned
Awards

Okay, what exactly is High Purifying? I thought I knew but as I read this thread...I don't think I actually know.
bonus stats when your cards level max

kupo1121

Awards

bonus stats when your cards level max

Ah okay...so why can't certain cards be HP'd? Because they are already level max from the start or something?

dekaol

Banned
Awards

Ah okay...so why can't certain cards be HP'd? Because they are already level max from the start or something?
you should limit cut the cards till max if you wanna maxed certain cards

Quartz

Awards

The only ones that can't be HP'ed are the Moogles and Yen Sid. Likely the Godmother too, but I haven't bought any so I can't say for sure.

Every other card can be HP'ed so long as you have the Copies/Yen Sids to do so.

And i'm curious about that synth item line too, but I also have no idea how that'd even work. They might mean that you'll get more Exp like we did during the Xmas event.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

What Quartz said, "Moogle, Yen Sid and Fairy God Mother cards are maxed at Level 1 regardless, and only R+ Yen Sids can Limit cut any R+ card and same as SR Yen Sid/SR+ Yen Sid for their respective card rarities, and Limit cuts can only occur with the same card during sythesis process other than Yen Sid cards"
For the materials we use to enhance our Keyblades are useless for anything else other than that, so to see them decide to use them for our cards as extra experience is really nice to have, gives us more reasons to get materials occasionally, since Munny was useless until Skills came around for that expensive detach price ;_;. But i just hope they decide to fix some issues with the skill detaching and sell price of cards. -_-​

abriane

that daybreak town looks like radiant garden lol

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

that daybreak town looks like radiant garden lol
Now that i think about it..., it does alittle... i just hope it has that nice soundtrack from the cutscene when you get your Strength bangle. ;_;

kupo1121

Awards

That brings up a whole other question...skills? IDK anything about that <_< Is there just a page that I can go to that explains all this simply? lol

Quartz

Awards

For skills, Zeke has you covered. Click the link in his sig to go to his topic, which explains everything you would need to know.

kupo1121

Awards

Bleh, now I feel dumb haha Right above my post was a huge "Skill Guide" sign that I did not see :p

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Bleh, now I feel dumb haha Right above my post was a huge "Skill Guide" sign that I did not see :p
Lol, here it is again :D
But yea, back to card recycling, it probably affects your upcoming HP'ed SR/R+ assist cards also if that feature is automatic, meaning you'll probably lose alot of LUX%(maybe depending if the difference in the SR card HP'ed max is close to an regular uncut SR+ max) and same to HP, if the difference is great, i'm probably going to hate the outcome...​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back