• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 1.5/2.5 Gaming WORKOUTS!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamSASA

Hail to all Keyblade Masters!

I have been a gamer my whole life and I was introduced into the world of fitness about 5 years ago and now they are both my two greatest passions. I decided that I wanted to narrow the gap between the gamers who do not know where to begin getting in shape and very fit athletes and this is my answer, what I call the Video Game Fitness Program! A series of fitness routines tailored to specific video games. This way gamers can get into great shape WHILE playing the games that they love. This is a concept that I have been unable to find elsewhere on the internet.

I am aware that everyone has varying levels of physical capability so the routines break down into three difficulties; Normal, Heroic and LEGENDARY. Start on Normal and when you work your way up to LEGENDARY you will feel an amazing sense of accomplishment and your body will reflect that accomplishment! Do not let anything get in the way of your physical goals and do not let your physical goals get in the way of your gaming!

Kingdom Hearts 1.5/2.5 Gaming Workouts

LEGENDARY

[video=youtube;WYK1km3LvZc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYK1km3LvZc&list=PL6t2GApmJYmK5CdlM6E_T45mT-4i5koSq[/video]
Normal
[video=youtube;35Zjvgv5tr4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35Zjvgv5tr4&index=3&list=PL6t2GApmJYmK5CdlM6E_T45mT-4i5koSq[/video]

I thank you for watching and hope you enjoyed the videos. If you know anybody who might benefit from these routines, please share it with them! TeamSASA will love you forever, and EVER for it! Also, any feedback that you have would be greatly appreciated, as we are always trying to improve the routines.

If you would like to check out more routines for different video games, follow this link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6t2GApmJYmK5CdlM6E_T45mT-4i5koSq

BEASTENDER

I just may give Legendary a try the next time I play KH2. Didn't know what to think at first, but it seems like a fairly interesting idea.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sounds pretty cool. a dude told me a couple years ago, every time you die in a game do 10 pushups but this seems like a much more extreme version. i'll have to give it a try.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
I will have to give this a try. I love gaming, and reading but both of these require very little excersise, and i've been trying to find a balance between doing the things i love, which I get so wrapped up in i'll be sitting all day. and becoming active.

So far alls i can do is some stretches and mild cardio in the mornings. (walking the dogs)

will at least give this a try.

*Edit* I actually have healthy snacks i do, since when i'm in a particularly hard, or kind of long part (like the mini games) i tend to get the bad case of the munchies.

Granola, (If you want bars you can add some dried fruit and combine them with honey) its easy to grab and eat. If you like chewy. jello is good. I like to mold mine in whatever geeky tin I have. Here lately i've been making jello in star wars molds. though nothing wrong with Home made gummys either. If anyones interested in taht i can post a receipe.

But most of the time i grab a fruit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back