• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 1.5 advertisement

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Square2

Awards
Just saw an ad for Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Re:Mix on YouTube! Super excited. Keep an eye out for it, guys!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Cool, what did it look like?

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yeah I saw it too. In fact, I believe I went to watch the 1.5 E3 trailer on YouTube and then an ad played and it was the 1.5 ad. So, I watched it twice.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I wonder how much longer till they advertise it on tv? :D I've seen it as an ad on YouTube as well. It still brings out the epicness and nostalgic feelz.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I wonder how much longer till they advertise it on tv? :D I've seen it as an ad on YouTube as well. It still brings out the epicness and nostalgic feelz.

Probably soon. There's barely more than two months left until its release, so unless NA Square Enix plan on neglecting it like they have with the series in the past, it shouldn't be much longer.

Square2

Awards
Yeah, just the E3 trailer so far. Hopefully there will be more :OOOOO It came up when I was watching something KH related anyway, so I got a double dose.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yeah, just the E3 trailer so far. Hopefully there will be more :OOOOO It came up when I was watching something KH related anyway, so I got a double dose.

I don't think there will be any new trailers. They'll probably just start broadcasting the E3 trailer if they ever decide to put an ad on TV. But, I have yet to see anything during TV commercials. Unless they're waiting until very close to release, Square Enix NA never ceases to amaze me at how they ignore the KH fanbase here.

moonstar_xo

From what I've noticed over the past few years, commercials for new KH games aren't shown on TV until right before the release date, so it'll probably be a while before we see anything on TV. But I've seen the trailer before watching Youtube videos also and it makes me excited even though I've watched it a bunch of times before. :3

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Yeah I saw it too. In fact, I believe I went to watch the 1.5 E3 trailer on YouTube and then an ad played and it was the 1.5 ad. So, I watched it twice.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

That's so funny. I love when that happens. I still have not seen the trailer as an ad yet. Maybe I'll just go to YouTube and start clicking random videos until it comes up.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
That's so funny. I love when that happens. I still have not seen the trailer as an ad yet. Maybe I'll just go to YouTube and start clicking random videos until it comes up.

Usually, ads on Youtube are placed on videos that relate to the audience. So, the ad will probably come up on any video Kingdom Hearts or Disney related. I have yet to have the ad pop up on any random video that didn't pertain to KH.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I dunno how a brief celebrity death announcement made by tom hanks has anything to do with FFXIII-2 though.

But I never sat through that ad.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I dunno how a brief celebrity death announcement made by tom hanks has anything to do with FFXIII-2 though.

But I never sat through that ad.

That's why I said "usually". Speed Stick Power doesn't really have anything to do with Diablo 3 either.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Then I'm kind of in a minority that hasn't really had topical ads places in front of videos.

Ads that always stream better.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
From what I've noticed over the past few years, commercials for new KH games aren't shown on TV until right before the release date, so it'll probably be a while before we see anything on TV. But I've seen the trailer before watching Youtube videos also and it makes me excited even though I've watched it a bunch of times before. :3

Yeah I specifically remember DDD commercials started appearing about 3 or 4 weeks before it released. :/ So they like to keep us waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back