• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released!

Look carefully at the hollow bastion fighting gameplay...there's a reaction command!
Good eyes!
420821_4449646041366_855679915_n.jpg

Zephy: It says Ars Arcanum

Awards

Someone translate it. It's probably only for the Ability moves like Ars Arcanum, Sonic Blade, etc.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

Perhaps it's just me being nit-picky about the fish faces, but if they could add in Reaction Commands they should have fixed fish faces. Even if those two are completely unrelated and this complaining of mine makes no sense.

But other than that, I can't help but fangasm to this trailer. I just wish 358/2 Days was playable </3 Ending the trailer with Days felt really good, though.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

Thoughts on the trailer
- the cutscenes are cropped from the 4:3 frame to fit 16:9 :(
- why aren't they 4 commands?? maybe they implemented the Δ button-solution in the first game
- Sora's model looks the same to me and I'm fine with this

Chill

Silver Member
Awards

Holy shit. Somebody hold me!
*feints*

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Perhaps it's just me being nit-picky about the fish faces, but if they could add in Reaction Commands they should have fixed fish faces. Even if those two are completely unrelated and this complaining of mine makes no sense.

But other than that, I can't help but fangasm to this trailer. I just wish 358/2 Days was playable </3 Ending the trailer with Days felt really good, though.

But there are some characters, namely Disney characters, who have never had a face other than fish face :/ So I mean they would have to make faces for a lot of characters, especially since this is KH1 which was like fish face galore lol.

Thoughts on the trailer
- why aren't they 4 commands?? maybe they implemented the Δ button-solution in the first game

Yeah they made the abilities into "reaction commands" instead. Which is actually really great. The way abilities were activated in KH1 kind of sucked. It was one of my biggest gripes with the gameplay.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Thoughts on the trailer
Sora now has his Re: CoM model. It's pretty different from his original KH1 model.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They removed the fourth menu option in the HUD and made it a reaction command assigned to a button rather than having to scroll the fuck down to get to it. :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

They removed the fourth menu option in the HUD and made it a reaction command assigned to a button rather than having to scroll the diddly down to get to it. :3
Which is wonderful, because now I can fight the Rock Titan using these commands without having to stand still and make my way down the list.

Commander Corn

Gameplay in HD looks awesome.

A little surprising that they didn't at least upgrade fish faces a little. I'd think that would be one of the primary tasks for this remaster (although I can see how it'd be time-consuming.) Still I'm assuming they won't be as low-res as they were in the original.

Oh and 3D Xion is going to be the kill me with cuteness. *_*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Isn't anyone else wondering about the inverted colours on Ansem SoD?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

Sora now has his Re: CoM model. It's pretty different from his original KH1 model.

What's different? I compared the Kairi cutscene with the original PS2 cutscene and the model is the same.

EDIT: yeah, I see the difference. very subtle, but it's there

I can't believe the will actually crop the image.. :( so much of the artwork gone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back