• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: KH 1.5 ReMix Trailer Released!

Not sure if this was brought up anywhere in the last 10 pages, but is Deep Jungle going to make a comeback in this game?

Also, english versions of KH3D wouldn't have had the message implying a HD re-release if it was only going to be released in Japan right?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Not sure if this was brought up anywhere in the last 10 pages, but is Deep Jungle going to make a comeback in this game?
We don't know. Certainly would have helped if they showed a snippet of the world in that video.

JustSnilloc

:O

<3 <3 <3

No, because DAYS is only in cut-scene form.

Wait, when was that confirmed? I thought it was from what we currently know that Days is only cutscenes... based on what we know so far anyways... *is confused*

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Too bad they had to crop the cutscenes, but on the other hand the resolution is so much better to make up for it. It's the same with the cutscenes in the PSP remakes of Final Fantasy I-IV, so I kind of expected it. It's the way Square Enix deals with these things. It's not like they cut out some incredibly important scenery. I'm mostly excited about the updated controls! The original PS2 game is almost unplayable now due to bad camera work and the button mapping. The graphics are timeless. I wouldn't mind if they updated the soundtrack to BBS/DDD quality though.

As for a re-dub of Sora's child voice, I'm all for it if they find a good actor. Maybe they could cast Haley Joel Osment's sister? Same pitch and everything.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well, it's gone into Widescreen mode now. It makes sense things had to be cropped.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

Well, it's gone into Widescreen mode now. It makes sense things had to be cropped.

Many HD collections switch back to the original aspect ratio for the cutscenes though, and then back again to widescreen once the gameplay returns. An option would have been nice though, but I'm guessing it would take too much space to be able to choose.

Heads would roll.

That would almost ruin the whole thing for me.

Have you heard Haley's sister? She sounds almost like her brother did when he was a kid (except that she talks a bit girlier, but that can be fixed with some good direction). Best of all, if they had her do it, they would never have a problem with using young Sora again as her voice isn't going to change. In other words, Sora wouldn't sound so awkward in Re:Chain of Memories.

Decrith

You guys are talking about Emily Osment from Hannah Montana? Because she does sound like HJO back when he was a kid, just girlier.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Is it crzy or do you guys think dlc''s could be added to this game
extra episodes

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well, with Square Enix, it's not entirely out of the blue.
Especially with Sleeping Dogs and Final Fantasy XIII-2 having a lot of DLC.
Though I would rather not have DLC for KH. There's not much they could add really.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
It seems now they revamped the KH1 battle system with triangle commands now. Interesting

Also 358/2 days dialog scenes got voiced which seems to errasepeople fears that the important stuff would have been erased

Not really PCSX2 had a widescreen hack with allowed both gameplay and cutscenes have true 16x9 FOV. If Square couldn't do that then that is really sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Also 358/2 days dialog scenes got voiced which seems to errasepeople fears that the important stuff would have been erased
Can you please not double post? You agreed to the rule when you signed up :S

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Not really PCSX2 had a widescreen hack with allowed both gameplay and cutscenes have true 16x9 FOV. If Square couldn't do that then that is really sad.
THIS PROGRAM THAT IS IN NO WAY ENDORSED BY ANY GAMING COMPANY CAN DO IT WHY CAN'T THEY IT LOOKS BAD.

see that sounds rather childish. it's their game, they'll make it how they want to. and since this is how they're doing it, then...

really, i hate the EMULATION CAN DO THIS argument. it's stupid and completely inapplicable, imo.

anywho, i do like the contextual menu for those contextual commands. no more having to kill enemies to open chests. or trigger trinities. or to obliterate with ars arcanum.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Can you please not double post? You agreed to the rule when you signed up :S

Sorry again for that. Also I noticed that gameplay and cutscenes are in the true 16x9 ratio. Not cropped or stretched. I looked over the trailer again

Malevolence

Raw Life

well, hopefully the ps3 price drops again in time for when this releases in NA, definitely looks worth it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

The old PS3 slims will still be available for $200 before the new expensive ones come out

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

You guys are talking about Emily Osment from Hannah Montana? Because she does sound like HJO back when he was a kid, just girlier.

Yes. She just needs to talk a bit more boy-ish and they've got the perfect voice for young Sora that will not hit puberty lol.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

It was mentioned by 4gamer and separate from their impressions, so it was information that came from SE and not from anything they watched.

People are saying the redub stuff in reference to English voices. The Japanese voice actors have been consistent throughout the ten years, and they are more adept at matching their old portrayals of characters when needed, so any additional voicing would be easy and nothing would need to be redubbed.

We were also stating if Days is getting text bubble scenes redone and dubbed, and the Cloud/Sephiroth scene in KH1 is getting dubbed as well, then there is a chance other text bubble scenes might have the same treatment which might possibly cause problems in the English version and for consistency it would all probably have to be redubbed, which is not what many really want.

I would be ok if they re-dubbed only SOME voices. KH1 Sora must not get redubbed. I love that KH1 Sora voice because it shows how Sora aged throughout this series. The only voices I would want to dub in this game are Cloud, Sephy, Xehanort's Heartless, and the optional Xemnas battle where Xemnas is voiced. That is about it and I guess Aerith too :S

Shoot I forgot Mickey too. In fact KHFM, RE:COM, and 358/2 days needs to be redubbed for Mickey. WOW

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back