• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH 1.5 ReMIX Trailer Released!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Cool buts its gonna be in Chinese -.- :mad:
It's in Japanese, with an english announcement surely to follow.

Oooooookk so u only care about the hug scene!?
She wasn't being serious.

Oh, and welcome to the forums. As part of the terms and conditions you signed up to, please do not double post. If you have something to say again, but your post was the last one, please use the edit button.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Cool buts its gonna be in Chinese -.- :mad:

Chi...nese?

何、分かりません。どうですか。キングダムハーツは日本語がいます。

(What, I don't understand. What? Kingdom Hearts is Japanese.)

Oooooookk so u only care about the hug scene!?

No, it was a joke.

Oh boy...

xD

O_O

I guess Zexion's pedo habits comes from his boss.

There is no doubt about that. Ten years with the man's child-stalking behavior has rubbed off on Zexion. We can only hope he'll stop being pedo soon.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Well true PS3 can render some serious stuff

[video=youtube;lhoYLp8CtXI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhoYLp8CtXI[/video]

Also they can pull a FFXIII and make every scene pre-rendered

that`s pretty amazing, i cant deny it. But even the skin tones in that video show that realism is more limited than the cartoonish cgi that disney and kingdom hearts can handle. apples and oranges.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Realize this, guys. We'll be getting the best hug ever seen in the KH series. IN HD.

tumblr_mbemuvpPNq1rcprz6o1_400.gif

Never seen that before
it looks like a heimleck manuver

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
my thoughts exactly! it`s like a heimlich maneuver!

Yeah! Zexion was saving Riku's life!!!! Perhaps before Riku left DI, he ate Sora's dinner, and Sora's mom put poison in it! Zexion, being the witty thinker that he is, is trying to save Riku's life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Yeah! Zexion was saving Riku's life!!!! Perhaps before Riku left DI, he ate Sora's dinner, and Sora's mom put poison in it! Zexion, being the witty thinker that he is, is trying to save Riku's life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either that or his intentions are bad and he is literally trying to hug Riku to death.

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Realize this, guys. We'll be getting the best hug ever seen in the KH series. IN HD.

tumblr_mbemuvpPNq1rcprz6o1_400.gif

My incentive to finish Re:CoM is resolved! :D
That is the most violent Heimlich maneuver I have ever seen. It's a great cover excuse though.

~KHPassionHikari

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GONNA GET THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GONNA GET THAT GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

tumblr_mao8sircmF1r6r7t1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back