• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 10th Anniversary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

satria222poxy

Maybe, who knows...

Just like with Final Fantasy VII,

Kingdom Hearts will celebrate its 10th Anniversary of its debut in Japan, on 2012.

Then during that time, some of the KH games would have a remake or there will be a new KH game.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
I'm gonna bet that they probably won't do something like that for the tenth anniversary. 2012 seems like the time that they should be in the middle of KH III.

Maybe they'll do something tiny like coded though, I mean, what do I know :p.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I don't really see it happening either. But, like Xiao pointed out, they could do something with Coded, like localize it in the U.S.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
They should release a KH PS2 collection disc. KH1, 2, and Re:CoM. Or, make it for PS3 like the God of War one.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
They should release a KH PS2 collection disc. KH1, 2, and Re:CoM. Or, make it for PS3 like the God of War one.

By 2012 PS2 will be dead period. Like no new games but crappy 3rd party ones. IF anything release the Final mixes on PSN or bundle it on a blu-ray disk like God of war.

Or they could remake Days and coded

αsiя

space coke
  • Release FM's here
  • Release all KH PS2 games on the PS3 like GOW
  • Release coded here in the states
  • Show us a sneak preview of KH3

T

The Spoiler

Dissidia Kingdom Hearts? Nah

Wasnt Crisis Core an anniversary thing? Or was it a Limited edition PSP? Maybe KH3 will be the celebration itself, being the last game.

seifbugazia

i think that they slould release all the final mix's and re:com in one bluray ps3 disc and later remake days and BBS for the ps3

Xiao

Awards
The final mixes would be great...I didn't think of that.
I hope they remake BBS for the Playstation. It's too big of a game to be on a handheld.

Xiao

Awards
End Kingdom Hearts...Don't say that! Haha. That's my childhood you're talking about!

But putting all exaggerations aside...I really don't want the series to end...yet I don't want it to become a profit-hungry (FFVII anyone?) empty-plotted series either.

kwkatz09

αsiя;4846045 said:
  • Release FM's here
  • Release all KH PS2 games on the PS3 like GOW
  • Release coded here in the states
  • Show us a sneak preview of KH3

I agree with getting those. But I doubt we will be seeing all of them. Maybe one of them if where lucky.

SilverCyrus

Sadly, i doubt it.

Maybe a 15th or 20th anniversary.

But it would be awesome to see a KH1FM and KH2FM English boxset. that includes the Coded game.
Then again if they did that, they would have to give japan something extra, and the FM problem would just happen all over again.

Hypertech

Awards
Behind the truck in the world that never was.
Release 2 diferent box sets for the PS3:
The Organization XIII trilogy (RE:CoM, Days, KH2 Final Mix)
The Xehanort Trilogy (Birth By Sleep, KH1: Final Mix, and Coded)
But add loads of new stuff, particularly for the hand-held adaption. Go ahead, flame me to death.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Then again if they did that, they would have to give japan something extra, and the FM problem would just happen all over again.

Not really? KH2 in English didn't even HAVE anything extra, and they got Final Mix for that. Personally, I don't see what's so bad about giving us the FM games if they're exactly as they were in the Japanese version, just with english text. Yes, that means no dubbing the new scenes, but still.

Birnax

Maybe, who knows...

Just like with Final Fantasy VII,

Kingdom Hearts will celebrate its 10th Anniversary of its debut in Japan, on 2012.

Then during that time, some of the KH games would have a remake or there will be a new KH game.
A remake of a KH game?

*sigh*

Do you know the existences of the final mixes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back