• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer, Coming December

Apparently someone spotted a chest in the 0.2 portion of the trailer. Yes I know that's not important but it was a nice little find.
.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBaoOC5jCFIgESB0N6Xud3vvVd9160OVUUmHwBX4zTWpVnGiiXrMka5c5yNdRoPRJGY6pO7MCAabzwFsjZY48g5wM_myFuiHXcMntBCqpnlbP3ctNGzF_X7A7QjJAQ.y9d7tydecbRtcYBzKMPYaejKTro.png

I actually like this because it implies we'll have more to do than just simply run through that place and that's it.
Maybe it won't be much, but still...maybe we can even find stuff to transfer to KH3 to get an advantage early on?

I also think it'd be weird if we didn't get a new Dearly Beloved for 0.2
It just wouldn't feel right to play...dunno, the regular BBS version or so.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

I actually like this because it implies we'll have more to do than just simply run through that place and that's it.

Not necessarily. Notice that battle items are a thing in 0.2, so treasure chests might solely consist of potions etc.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Unfortunately it still looks fairly linear and there won't be much exploring.

0fktTET.jpg

From here you can see the fountain where all those enemies are found. And in the distance you can see the archway where Aqua fights the shadow horde.

But hey, we have that really long road to travel before we get to the steps and encounter Terra.

And that's STILL before we meet Mickey Mouse.

Awards

Well, I think Nomura said that 0.2 would take a few hours to complete.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Well, I think Nomura said that 0.2 would take a few hours to complete.
He said it's roughly the same size as one world but he never specified any specific game which sucks because each game has wildly different world times like is it KH2 worlds with both visits added together, or a single story of BBS where it takes 20 minutes, or DDD where it feels like 50 hours??????

Awards

He said it's roughly the same size as one world but he never specified any specific game which sucks because each game has wildly different world times like is it KH2 worlds with both visits added together, or a single story of BBS where it takes 20 minutes, or DDD where it feels like 50 hours??????
Maybe Nomura will give us answers at E3......if he's even there.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Either way, I'm probably gonna play it like seven hundred times, so it'll be lots of time. (-:

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Apparently someone spotted a chest in the 0.2 portion of the trailer. Yes I know that's not important but it was a nice little find.
.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBaoOC5jCFIgESB0N6Xud3vvVd9160OVUUmHwBX4zTWpVnGiiXrMka5c5yNdRoPRJGY6pO7MCAabzwFsjZY48g5wM_myFuiHXcMntBCqpnlbP3ctNGzF_X7A7QjJAQ.y9d7tydecbRtcYBzKMPYaejKTro.png

That's a pretty good catch for the person who discovered that one. Nice find.

Maybe he means the same size as a KH3 world? Sounds like 50 hours to me.

Awards

It's an adorable little chest. Just sittin out in the Street of Darkness.

Muke

whatever
Awards

No matter how long the world/game, I will play that sexy game 9 times in a row and never get rid of it.
Will probably take me 7 hours or something to fully complete the game because I will just walk around like I'm taking drugs and be like
"THIS IS ART"
"THIS IS DEEP"

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I feel similarly. I dig the aesthetic waaaaay more than I thought I would, and I love Cinderella, so.

I wonder, though. Will the whole thing take place in the Castle of Dreams area, or is there more to explore once Aqua reaches the castle.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I feel similarly. I dig the aesthetic waaaaay more than I thought I would, and I love Cinderella, so.

I wonder, though. Will the whole thing take place in the Castle of Dreams area, or is there more to explore once Aqua reaches the castle.

I hope there's more.
Somehow I feel like everything there will fall apart at some point.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If it's playable on the showfloor, it's possible everything of 0.2 we saw in the trailer may be just what is available at the event.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I'm also of the opinion that we might get a new Dearly Beloved for 2.8. Thinking about it, logically, 2.8 is not fully a remix of a previous game, only HD DDD could be put under this category, so we can as well treat the "collection" as a separate KH game, thus it becomes more likely to have a new Dearly Beloved.

I dunno about that, I'm more inclined to believe that X Back Cover would have a new dearly beloved. The X/Unchained X Dearly Beloved is too upbeat for Back Cover. As far as 0.2 goes, they're probably going to have a variation of BBS Dearly Beloved.

Hirokey123

Awards

Here is what I noticed...

In some shots there is a "#/5 Gears" thing but it's not always there. My thought is it will start out with us in the forest in front of the castle where the path collapses. Aqua notices the clock seems to correspond with the collapsing and then finds the clock's gears are spread out across the place. She discovers hitting each gear (because that's how nearly all things work in KH you whack them) causes the gear to turn, which affects the clock on the castle, and causes time to change. In doing so parts of the world collapse/reform in response, changing up the area we get to explore/adding new areas-paths for us to take. With Aqua's goal being to hit 5 gears which will in a sense "rewind" the world to before the bridge collapsed allowing her access to the castle.
After dealing with a hallucination of Terra and a boss (which might even be a corruption of her memories) in the castle she will continue on leaving the place behind, ending up in a more generic realm of darkness area, and that's when she meets Mickey. She ends up believing he is a hallucination as well, having already been deluded by Terra, and Mickey can't convince her otherwise. This leads Aqua to splitting off from him and then they never run into one another again, leaving Mickey saddened by his failure to help her.

And that sounds about the length of one world to me.

Sally-boiii

Awards

The Leopardos foreteller said something kind of peculiar in the trailer, towards about the tail end of the trailer. She was like "you mustn't fight them but instead you must fly away from here to the world outside". Would that mean the people in that faction had the ability to transform their keyblade as well and probably everybody else in the other factions?

Muke

whatever
Awards

The Leopardos foreteller said something kind of peculiar in the trailer, towards about the tail end of the trailer. She was like "you mustn't fight them but instead you must fly away from here to the world outside". Would that mean the people in that faction had the ability to transform their keyblade as well and probably everybody else in the other factions?
It was Ava. The Vulpes Foreteller.
And no, I don't think so. We would've known if they could, we are the player after all. (if ya get what i'm saying)

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

Just noticed that.

do7kJI5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back