• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
56188d20dd9c3362da57b437565dc552.png

This here looks like the hilt of another blade and the angle fits none of the blades vis-à-vis.

By the way, guys. Try to unsee those tiny disappointed kitty heads down there:
85aea11852339677871899851c37c535.png

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
... Sheesh, who actually puts the tops of lampposts inside​ buildings? The image is messing with my head now.

Sally-boiii

Awards
56188d20dd9c3362da57b437565dc552.png

This here looks like the hilt of another blade and the angle fits none of the blades vis-à-vis.

By the way, guys. Try to unsee those tiny disappointed kitty heads down there:
85aea11852339677871899851c37c535.png
it looks like the kitties are irritatedly sticking peering above a table or something and saying "screw everybody".

Hirokey123

Awards
I always felt that plaque was saying that keyblade is the original keyblade, that it's the keyblade that belonged to master of masters the first wielder, and from it spawned all other keyblades. Because I'm not sure what else a whole bunch of keyblades spawning from a single point could mean. And if we go by what Yensid/MX said, that the keyblade was made by people to conquer the light/take control of KH I think we can understand what that keyhole is meant to be. It probably represents the "Final Keyhole" that was only ever briefly mentioned in KH1, the keyhole that needs to be unlocked to gain access to Kingdom Hearts. In BBS vanitas alluded that the X-blade actually has to open a door of some kind to access kingdom hearts....Xehanort said that a lot to.

With the ultimate message behind the plaque being "this is where it began, this is the first keyblade that all others spawned from, the keyblade created to unlock the final keyhole and gain access to kingdom hearts".

But don't mind me that's just a theory.

Also I'm still positive that Xehanort turned his keyblade into a heart of some kind in the BBS promo trailer so make of that what you will. (can't get my image to work so I'll just link it)

http://s920.photobucket.com/user/Hirokey123/media/fragments_zpso2kefvy6.png.html?sort=3&o=18

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I always felt that plaque was saying that keyblade is the original keyblade, that it's the keyblade that belonged to master of masters the first wielder, and from it spawned all other keyblades. Because I'm not sure what else a whole bunch of keyblades spawning from a single point could mean. And if we go by what Yensid/MX said, that the keyblade was made by people to conquer the light/take control of KH I think we can understand what that keyhole is meant to be. It probably represents the "Final Keyhole" that was only ever briefly mentioned in KH1, the keyhole that needs to be unlocked to gain access to Kingdom Hearts. In BBS vanitas alluded that the X-blade actually has to open a door of some kind to access kingdom hearts....Xehanort said that a lot to.

With the ultimate message behind the plaque being "this is where it began, this is the first keyblade that all others spawned from, the keyblade created to unlock the final keyhole and gain access to kingdom hearts".

But don't mind me that's just a theory.

Also I'm still positive that Xehanort turned his keyblade into a heart of some kind in the BBS promo trailer so make of that what you will. (can't get my image to work so I'll just link it)

fragments_zpso2kefvy6.png Photo by Hirokey123 | Photobucket

Well, Xehanort's keyblade is the first man-made keyblade. But every keyblade is an imitation of the X-Blade. So, I don't know if you could really say that all keyblades came from Xehanort's keyblade, when technically all keyblades came from the X-Blade, as all of them were made in an attempt to imitate it.

Also, Xehanort's keyblade is not the keyblade that unlocks Kingdom Hearts. Again, that's the X-Blade. Although, we do see him summon that blue KH in BBS, which has always been discussed among the community as a potential plothole, since only the X-Blade should be able to do such a thing. Perhaps the Foreteller keyblades are special and we'll finally learn this in Chi Back Cover?

Hirokey123

Awards
I think you could if the first keyblade is where the ceremony comes from. Man creates keyblade in an attempt to create X-blade, finds the power of it can be shared, and shares the keyblade with people who share it with more people and thus all the other keyblades crop up from that first one.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
My favourite thing in the whole wide world is Nomura saying DDD and 0.2 were taken from his plans of KH3 because it would have been too big for that game. I laugh in the face of people who for some reason are still pissed DDD exists because it "delayed KHIII". Bitch it practically was KH3.

—KH0.2 in particular has graphics and battle gameplay based on KH3, so it allows you to experience a game extremely close to KH3, right?

To take that logic to its extreme, it means you can set out on the journey of KH3 within the year (laughs).

The KH3 I had first envisioned got too big volume-wise, so I cut the details between the new journey and KH2, and KH3D and KH0.2 were born.

KHχBC also contains setting-up that connects to KH3, so KH.2.8 truly is positioned as the prologue to KH3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So does this mean I can call DDD "Kingdom Hearts 3 - Part 1" now?
Feel free. I've been calling it that for years, while others called it pointless spin off ��������

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
My favourite thing in the whole wide world is Nomura saying DDD and 0.2 were taken from his plans of KH3 because it would have been too big for that game. I laugh in the face of people who for some reason are still pissed DDD exists because it "delayed KHIII". Bitch it practically was KH3.

I've always just looked at it as practically being KH3, but I like how even he is calling 2.8, not just 0.2, the prologue to 3. I mean, Final Chapter Prologue is even the game's title. I'm unsure how people can see it otherwise.

As a side note, it's curious that we don't have a release date and a final price yet. There's obviously still time, but I'm guessing that means we get one final trailer.

Hirokey123

Awards
So coded confirmed most irrelevant game then? It doesn't even seem like it was part of the original KH3 tale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back