• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Revealed at the SCEJA Press Conference 2015 conference for TGS in 2015, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is a collection of Kingdom Hearts HD Dream Drop DistanceKingdom Hearts X Back Cover, and Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep A Fragmentary Passage. Exclusive to Playstation 4, this collection will be available worldwide December 2016, and more news about KINGDOM HEARTS III will follow this winter.

In the lead up to E3, Square Enix have graced us with a stunning trailer for the brand new collection. The trailer showcases the upgraded visuals for Dream Drop Distance, the world and characters of Kingdom Hearts X, and Aqua's brand new model has been revealed.

Has this trailer lived up to your hype? Remember to register to our forums where you can talk with fellow Kingdom Hearts fans!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer

My heart is dying and bleeding and I love Kingdom Hearts ;_;

EchoFringe49

Was that terra??? I swear that was his VA
The character models in Back Cover look beautiful but aqua's isn't great imo (the rest of 0.2 looks sweet as hell)
also the trailer mentioned we're getting KH3 info in winter, so i'm assuming nothing at e3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

It was definitely Terra.
I hope he won't just be some sort of illusion or dream though.
Also: Yeah, december. Figures as much, haha.

Muke

whatever
Awards

1/5 Gears!!
I GUESS IT'S GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE CLOCK
IDK

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

why do they look like plastic :(

Back Cover's story reminds me of Type-0, for some reason

Last edited:

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards

The models don't look that great honestly,they still have the uh..look to it but it's not a problem.

FFxStrife

giphy.gif

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I think Aqua herself looks fine its just the lighting is still kind of wonky to me ha, but yeah Back Cover looks way better in that department at the moment.

I'm surprised if we are really getting nothing about KH3 at E3? I guess we will see...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

The models still look unpolished, but I'm guessing they're still unfinished. Aqua looks way too shiny. I'm hoping that in the final products of both 2.8 and 3 they get that looking right, but I'm starting to get skeptical. Either way, if the graphics aren't perfect, not the end of the world. The important thing is LOOK AT THE GAMEPLAY IN 0.2 OH MY GOD YOU GUYS.

Also, Terra. Holy shit.

Zul

Awards

The guy in the black coat in X sounds like Neil Kaplan (Madara).

Muke

whatever
Awards

my impressions

Still no DDD HUD.
DDD HD LOOKS AWESOME!

AQUA AQUAAQUA AQUAAQUA AQUA
WHAT IS HAPPENING
THAT GAMEPLAY!! THOSE DETAILS!!!AAAAH
WHY ARE U SLIDING
ARE THOSE NEW HEARTLESS

ITS THE ONE FROM THE E3 ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
1/5 Gears? Is it something with the clock?!
TERRA

BLACKCOVER LOOKING GOOOOODDD
WHOOHO! NOT THE TRIO VOICES!
EPHEMERA!
i am crying
VULPES

okay, i will stopy
sorry mods
D:

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

The models still look unpolished, but I'm guessing they're still unfinished. Aqua looks way too shiny. I'm hoping that in the final products of both 2.8 and 3 they get that looking right, but I'm starting to get skeptical. Either way, if the graphics aren't perfect, not the end of the world. The important thing is LOOK AT THE GAMEPLAY IN 0.2 OH MY GOD YOU GUYS.

Also, Terra. Holy shit.

Honestly, starting to fear for the worst when it comes to the graphics. They've looked like plastic ever since they jumped to Unreal and I haven't seen any improvement whatsoever. In fact, I'd argue Aqua looks even worse than Sora did in previous trailers for KH3. I think someone at SE legitimately likes this look and that this is what we'll be getting.

It's really hard for me to get excited when something so trivial takes me out of it.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Guys, I think it's time to accept that the models look like that on purpose and it's Kingdom Hearts's style.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards

So it seems some European trailers are saying it's a 2017 release, but the one for North America says 2016 worldwide? Either way, this looks pretty good!

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

Aqua says, "Not even memories are safe from the darkness." Could she be referring to 'Terra'?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Guys, I think it's time to accept that the models look like that on purpose and it's Kingdom Hearts's style.

Yeah. I think so, too.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Terra?!!! that could have been an illusion! but look at how Aqua's body moves, such elegant, much flows like water, extremely beautiful
and those broken stairs/bridge, frozen in time, that she was walking on and sliding down on? That is one insane visually pleasing thing!
xChi looks amazing with those smooth beautiful graphics. I love the fact that it's not fully realistic, it has a different vibe to it. But to be honest, Aqua's model looks like it could stilllllll need sme work, on the skin and all, fine details y'know. Either way I'm SO OK WITH EVERYTHING AT THIS POINT *Ming face*

THE LEOPARDOS FORETELLER WAS STRUCK DOWN BY THE URSUS FORETELLER, or at least it all seemed so!!!!!!
OK, omg
and the black coat figure, what's up with his carefree/relaxed gestures? At first he rather reminded me of Axel, just first impression

and please, a moment of appreciation for freaking Ephemera who simply looks perfect. P E R F E C T. Damn whatta cutie

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah as much as I dig the Rebirth theory I am glad they have different voices and hope this means they at least have different faces as well. They can look different and still be connected lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back