• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer Coming December

Question about 0.2
Aqua says that the road collapsed when the clock advanced.
What does the clock advancing mean tho? There's no actual flow of time in the darkness, right? So is anyone "forcing" time in the darkness to actually advance or did I miss something?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Oh my god! What a nice thing this was after an 8 hour long day at work. The visual, the gamepaly, Aqua, Back Cover, DDD HD. Simply glorious. Man, there was so many things in this trailer that I liked.

First, holy heck the visual style of the world in 0.2 looks good! It`s better that I could have imagined. The Cinderella world truly looks scary. Time is broken and it was a nice touch how the bricks were kinda frozen in mid air and stuff, like the rest of the town. I guess because the bridge collapses you go down to the village and then try to make up your way to the castle. Aqua sliding down from the bridge was awesome.
We knew this already from the other trailers and DDD, but man that world looks huge. But despite that, I got the feeling that it`s "alive" in a way. Like the plants in Twilight Town made the town look more lively, it`s kinda hard to explain. I feel like that the little details in the broken Cinderella world made it feel less sterile or something like that.
I feel like Aqua`s model could use a bit more polish, but this is a huge step up since the last time we saw her. But this is only a minor complaint. I really loved hos she tried to reach the starts... like a fallen angle trying to reach heavens from the depths of hell.

Also, the visuals of the spells looks freaking epic. You would expect that sot of power from a -ga tier spell. Also the stun is back like Launchapd said and that makes me super happy, and it seems that they will indeed integrate the command menu with the command style`s, and possibly with other things. Ooh, this is so exciting. I like how they still kept the shadows forming a massive wave from the first trailer. It will be an interesting fight.

Aanndd holy hell does Back Cover looks visually impressive! Just the shot at the black coat lad in the cliff, looking up in the sky in the wind. Man.... just look the grass move with the wind. The sky and the clouds looks marvelous. The actions scenes looked also really good and I am liking the voices of the Foretellers. Ephemra`s face looked absolutely fantastic.

I might be looking too much into this, but did anyone else get the feeling that the "theme" of this trailer was focused around time? One of the core parts of DDD was time travel and the DDD part ends with Young Xehanort`s clock themed Keyblade. 0.2 is played in a world were time is frozen, and it had that big close up to the castle`s clock. In Back Cover time is running out and the end of the world is approaching. Back Cover part of the trailer ended with the gathering of the other wielders and Ava near Daybreak Towns clock tower. Or that is where I assume the town square is.

appleboy82791

Awards

Question about 0.2
What does the clock advancing mean tho? There's no actual flow of time in the darkness, right? So is anyone "forcing" time in the darkness to actually advance or did I miss something?

I think we're going to have to wait for the game to understand what's going on with that. But clearly, time dilation is going to be important to 0.2 in one way or another.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

HE TWEETED ME CONFIRMING IT AND THEN DELETED IT
lol sorry chaser i dont what the big deal i mean ben diskin doesnt mine reveling who he is

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Oh my god, Chaser just got trolled by Ephemera.

Fitting for that little shit...also runs well with the theme of his name.

Looks like Ben Diskin got competition.. xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

THATS WHY YOU TAKE SCREENSHOTS, CHASER! DDDX
YEAH BUT I JUST WASN'T EXPECTING IT TO BE DELETED

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

lol sorry chaser i dont what the big deal i mean ben diskin doesnt mine reveling who he is
Non-disclosure agreements.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Fitting for that little shit...also runs well with the theme of his name.

Looks like Ben Diskin got competition.. xD
OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT

IT DOES FIT HIS CHARACTER

CHASER YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

HE TWEETED ME CONFIRMING IT AND THEN DELETED IT
I found this weirdly funny.

Question about 0.2
Because DARKNESS!!! *shrugs*

I wonder if a mechanic in 0.2 is whacking clocks forward or back in order to advance the area?

leafa voice actar is master ava
Cassandra Lee? *listens again* Yep that's her! But wait, Invi alsio sounds like Cassandra Lee.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Perhaps Mr. "Apocalypse is fun"-Coaty is another secret FF expy.
We already have Vexen as KH's version of Professor Hojo, so maybe this guy is KH's version of Kefka...;P

I need this. Just watching the world coming to an end for lolz.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

I mean, OTHER people can say it. Besides, once people recognize him, and there's a press release it's basically fine...

Usually, anyway. Besides, Jesse McCartney spills the beans literally every time he's in a recording studio.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

Question about 0.2
I assume she meant that literally, the clock started moving and then things went to $hit everything collapsed in front of her. Why the clocked moved? I don't know. I don't think time is completely stopped in the dark realm, just extremely distorted and it's not consistent.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Oh my god! What a nice thing this was after an 8 hour long day at work. The visual, the gamepaly, Aqua, Back Cover, DDD HD. Simply glorious. Man, there was so many things in this trailer that I liked.

First, holy heck the visual style of the world in 0.2 looks good! It`s better that I could have imagined. The Cinderella world truly looks scary. Time is broken and it was a nice touch how the bricks were kinda frozen in mid air and stuff, like the rest of the town. I guess because the bridge collapses you go down to the village and then try to make up your way to the castle. Aqua sliding down from the bridge was awesome.
We knew this already from the other trailers and DDD, but man that world looks huge. But despite that, I got the feeling that it`s "alive" in a way. Like the plants in Twilight Town made the town look more lively, it`s kinda hard to explain. I feel like that the little details in the broken Cinderella world made it feel less sterile or something like that.
I feel like Aqua`s model could use a bit more polish, but this is a huge step up since the last time we saw her. But this is only a minor complaint. I really loved hos she tried to reach the starts... like a fallen angle trying to reach heavens from the depths of hell.

Also, the visuals of the spells looks freaking epic. You would expect that sot of power from a -ga tier spell. Also the stun is back like Launchapd said and that makes me super happy, and it seems that they will indeed integrate the command menu with the command style`s, and possibly with other things. Ooh, this is so exciting. I like how they still kept the shadows forming a massive wave from the first trailer. It will be an interesting fight.

Aanndd holy hell does Back Cover looks visually impressive! Just the shot at the black coat lad in the cliff, looking up in the sky in the wind. Man.... just look the grass move with the wind. The sky and the clouds looks marvelous. The actions scenes looked also really good and I am liking the voices of the Foretellers. Ephemra`s face looked absolutely fantastic.

I might be looking too much into this, but did anyone else get the feeling that the "theme" of this trailer was focused around time? One of the core parts of DDD was time travel and the DDD part ends with Young Xehanort`s clock themed Keyblade. 0.2 is played in a world were time is frozen, and it had that big close up to the castle`s clock. In Back Cover time is running out and the end of the world is approaching. Back Cover part of the trailer ended with the gathering of the other wielders and Ava near Daybreak Towns clock tower. Or that is where I assume the town square is.

The theme was definitely focused around time. I think it'll be a theme through the rest of the saga, which is really quite fitting.

So much for NDA's when he's liking my tweets and retweeting others

Unless he continues to delete/unretweet everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back