• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer, Coming December

the best gift this trailer brought is the new wave of unreal engine 4 avatars

Ixza Reprisae

So the first Black Coat is very clearly Young Xheanort, but the second sound like either Lea (Quinton Flynn) or young Eraqus. Which makes me wonder if this is the "Place separated from time" where Yen Sid sent Lea to train to become a wielder. The second black coat even had mannerisms similar to Lea, and "Not not possible" had the same inflection as "Got it memorized"

I apologize if this has been discussed earlier, I tried to read through everything, but I got distracted every-time. lol

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

So the first Black Coat is very clearly Young Xheanort, but the second sound like either Lea (Quinton Flynn) or young Eraqus. Which makes me wonder if this is the "Place separated from time" where Yen Sid sent Lea to train to become a wielder. The second black coat even had mannerisms similar to Lea, and "Not not possible" had the same inflection as "Got it memorized"

I apologize if this has been discussed earlier, I tried to read through everything, but I got distracted every-time. lol
Doubtful. People simply can't travel this far back in time, that's not how time travel works.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It is the same man. It isn't obvious in the English trailer but the Japanese trailer certainly clears it up.

It is not Lea nor Eraqus. It isn't Young Xehanort either considering how deep the voice is.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

they are definitely neither and i can tell you that with the upmost positivity

FFxStrife

Xehanort can only time travel to a point where another version of him exists, which is not the case in Back Cover.

Ixza Reprisae

Doubtful. People simply can't travel this far back in time, that's not how time travel works.
It may not even be time travel at this point. I'm of the assumption that Chi and Unchained aren't actually in the past in the form they are being presented to us. After all, Daybreak town is pretty much missing at this current point in the series, so perhaps it was swallowed by the darkness; which would potentially make it present in the Realm of Sleep.

Either way, I don't make theories anymore, so I won't even attempt to elaborate on that mess. It's just a thought, really.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

If it were Lea, I think we'd all be able to tell simply by the character's build. This one doesn't have the same minor details, so I think we can rule that one out.
Doesn't sound very much like Trollanort either.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

If it were Lea, I think we'd all be able to tell simply by the character's build. This one doesn't have the same minor details, so I think we can rule that one out.
Doesn't sound very much like Trollanort either.

I thought that maybe his shoes and pants would give some tips as to who it could be, buut...dunno.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I thought that maybe his shoes and pants would give some tips as to who it could be, buut...dunno.
The only character with pants and shoes that are distinctly different from the others is Roxas.
Well, you also have the heeled boots that Larxene and Xion wear, but it's safe to rule those two out completely for now.

Hirokey123

Awards

So if the black coat man is the master of masters like we've been lead to believe...uh his total nonchalant "Nope totally impossible to save the day" attitude kinda....seems to confirm he is evil. Or at the very least had ulterior motives for handing out those books, and if they weren't to stop the war then I can only speculate he did it because he wants to cause the war.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

The only character with pants and shoes that are distinctly different from the others is Roxas.
Well, you also have the heeled boots that Larxene and Xion wear, but it's safe to rule those two out completely for now.

Yeah well..out of the Organization, he is.

Laeril

Awards

I have only one thing to say about this:

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

So if the black coat man is the master of masters like we've been lead to believe...uh his total nonchalant "Nope totally impossible to save the day" attitude kinda....seems to confirm he is evil. Or at the very least had ulterior motives for handing out those books, and if they weren't to stop the war then I can only speculate he did it because he wants to cause the war.

I don't consider myself well-versed in the Unchained storyline, but I did see someone here earlier today mentioning that there might not be a traitor amongst them and, instead, we're dealing with a self-fulfilling prophecy.

If that is the case, then it would make the Grand Master being evil all the more interesting, since it would imply that the Grand Master planted seeds in the minds of the Foretellers (performed Inception, if you will) to ensure a war. Who else do we know has done similar things? That's right, our boy Xehanort.

Is the Grand Master Xehanort? Definitely not. But perhaps Xehanort has a bit of Grand Master inside him instead.

Awards

I'm still laughing at how Coaty is completely fine with saying that preventing a war is not possible.

xanillos

Awards

I'm thinking chaotic neutral with this character. If he is the master of masters he might see himself as a god figure. I'm sure he has motives that we'll get later, some complicated end goal, but for now it feels like he's playing in a sandbox world and causing a war to make things interesting.

idk when people have caused battles between light and darkness it's always been to create something so we'll see

WhinyAcademic

Awards

Dialogue is still shitty but man, the Aqua segment still gave me some "feels" as the kids call it. Looks gorgeous and it looks cool exploring the fallen Castle of Dreams area. Cool taste of what's to come with III.

Also the x segment was cool. Dialogue was still corny there, but the actors are turning in good performances. That's Travis Willingham (the current voice of animated Thor) as the bear mask guy (never cared for x till now so I don't know the name, don't bother correcting me).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back