• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 2.8 E3 2016 Trailer Confirms Worldwide December 2016 Release

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Re: Aqua Reveals Her Face In New Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Trailer, Coming December

I wonder what 0.2's music will sound like! I WONDER WHAT IT'S DEARLY BELOVED[if it has one]WILL SOUND LIKE. If anyone gets the opportunity to play 2.8 at E3, TELL ME ABOUT DA MUSIC.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards

Something I noticed. Those are NOT the stairs that Aqua met Terra on in BbS. Those are the stairs leading outside. Terra also didn't call Aqua's name there, he called her from the top of the stairs.

Whatever is happening... it is not a total repeat of what happened in BbS.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards

Earlier today I thought of the following: maybe the worlds that ended up in the Realm of Darkness act the same way as the sleeping worlds do and project their memories. Perhaps Aqua walking through the castle area connects her memories with the memories held inside said world, making Terra appear, just like he did in BBS.

Enix

I wonder what 0.2's music will sound like! I WONDER WHAT IT'S DEARLY BELOVED[if it has one]WILL SOUND LIKE. If anyone gets the opportunity to play 2.8 at E3, TELL ME ABOUT DA MUSIC.
Does it really matter? It's not going sound totally different like in Days.

notnow123487

Awards

I just thought of something that would spark a lot of controversy. If the Neo rumors are true, then this game has to have an upgraded Neo mode. What if this trailer was being run on Neo?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I just thought of something that would spark a lot of controversy. If the Neo rumors are true, then this game has to have an upgraded Neo mode. What if this trailer was being run on Neo?

It most definitely was not being run on Neo.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

No chance it is. A game won't be shown running on Neo before Neo is announced.

Awards

Does it really matter? It's not going sound totally different like in Days.
It kinda does matter to me. I wanna know if DDD's music was reorchestrated, and I wanna know if 0.2 has new music and a new Dearly Beloved. I MUST KNOW ALL.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It kinda does matter to me. I wanna know if DDD's music was reorchestrated

KH3D's music was already orchestrated and or synthesized in HD similar to a lot of BBS's music so I doubt they will bother with reorchestrating it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Dialogue is still shitty but man, the Aqua segment still gave me some "feels" as the kids call it. Looks gorgeous and it looks cool exploring the fallen Castle of Dreams area. Cool taste of what's to come with III.

Also the x segment was cool. Dialogue was still corny there, but the actors are turning in good performances. That's Travis Willingham (the current voice of animated Thor) as the bear mask guy (never cared for x till now so I don't know the name, don't bother correcting me).
Oh yeah thanks that's definitely him, I agree.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Aw, man. :'( Well, at least there's 0.2....hopefully.

3D's music was beautiful, some of the best in gaming, and doesn't need touching up in my opinion. Now for 0.2, I'm confident we'll get a new version of Dearly Beloved. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same as the one we'll get in KH3, but seeing as they are separate games and they are seemingly tonally different, I would imagine we get something brand new for both. Don't be surprised if you don't hear it until you boot up the game, though. I think it is also a safe bet that we'll get some other new music for 0.2 as well, if not remixed versions of older tracks to go with the new versions of the worlds in the ROD. I'm definitely hoping we do get new music, though, but won't be upset if we don't hear it before launch. That kind of stuff comes so nicely as a surprise.

Awards

Okay, what about Coaty's voice? I can't quite put my finger on it.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

I'm feeling pretty hyped for 0.2 all things considered. Aqua's my fave and the idea of exploring the Castle of Dreams after it has fallen to darkness is starting to cause all sorts of imaginary scenarios I had about the Realm of Darkness after playing the first KH a decade ago to resurface. It feels somewhat full circle for us to spend the immediate prologue to KH3 that way. Suffice to say, I feel a lot better about it then I did when it was first announced.

I didn't care as much for the Back Cover portion. I just get the feeling there isn't much to the story there and the trailer skimped on giving us anything substantial to think about (other than playing who's that voice actor). I dunno, everything about the X plot is predicated upon the same mysteries and the same inevitable twist and we're on the third iteration of it now and we're still wondering who (yet another) Black Coat is. Yawn. I do hope Ursus is Travis Willingham though. He's great.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

I'm also of the opinion that we might get a new Dearly Beloved for 2.8. Thinking about it, logically, 2.8 is not fully a remix of a previous game, only HD DDD could be put under this category, so we can as well treat the "collection" as a separate KH game, thus it becomes more likely to have a new Dearly Beloved.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I'm also of the opinion that we might get a new Dearly Beloved for 2.8. Thinking about it, logically, 2.8 is not fully a remix of a previous game, only HD DDD could be put under this category, so we can as well treat the "collection" as a separate KH game, thus it becomes more likely to have a new Dearly Beloved.
Imo we will get a new Dearly Beloved for 2.8, 0.2 and BackCover. Just a feeling. :)

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards

Imo we will get a new Dearly Beloved for 2.8, 0.2 and BackCover. Just a feeling. :)

Geez, I forgot, since 0.2 and Back Cover are completely new, at least 0.2 will most surely get a new Dearly Beloved, it's a brand new game after all

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Back Cover most likely will get the version from X[chi]/Unchained but for 0.2 it is certainly possible there will be a new variant.
Who knows, maybe it'll be a mix of the BBS version and the new KH 3 version and once we get the true KH III version we can go "wait, parts of that were already in 0.2".

Awards

Apparently someone spotted a chest in the 0.2 portion of the trailer. Yes I know that's not important but it was a nice little find.
.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBaoOC5jCFIgESB0N6Xud3vvVd9160OVUUmHwBX4zTWpVnGiiXrMka5c5yNdRoPRJGY6pO7MCAabzwFsjZY48g5wM_myFuiHXcMntBCqpnlbP3ctNGzF_X7A7QjJAQ.y9d7tydecbRtcYBzKMPYaejKTro.png

Muke

whatever
Awards

Apparently someone spotted a chest in the 0.2 portion of the trailer. Yes I know that's not important but it was a nice little find.
.eJwFwdENhCAMANBdGIBaoOC5jCFIgESB0N6Xud3vvVd9160OVUUmHwBX4zTWpVnGiiXrMka5c5yNdRoPRJGY6pO7MCAabzwFsjZY48g5wM_myFuiHXcMntBCqpnlbP3ctNGzF_X7A7QjJAQ.y9d7tydecbRtcYBzKMPYaejKTro.png
aww chest
we missed you

Seriously though, I never noticed that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back