• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I recall an interview where Nomura said the True Organization doesn't have official rankings, because it would confuse people too much when they see that everyone from Xemnas's Org. has been pushed down (like "why is No.1 now No.5?") But if you wanted to assign them ranks, this would be the best reference for it.
I want to stick with the Character Files one! It makes way more sense with who's at the top and who's on the bottom. Young Xehanort was number XII in the Limit Cut for crying out loud lol.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Luxu is the virus and has been doing his own things already. He restored Strelitzia, and saved Subject X a.k.a. Skuld from becoming a member of Organization XIII. His role is to observe, he is not supposed to do stuff like this.

I think they share a goal (protecting light, opposing darkness), but disagree about the means for achieving it. I believe this to be about determinism vs. freedom, with the MoM representing the former and Luxu the latter.

Yet the only unquestionably non-wielder participant in the war was Saïx. There are some nitpicks (Luxord hasn't yet been confirmed to be a wielder, but is likely to be one; Xehanort doesn't know that Xigbar is one; Repliku is a borderline case), but it looks like Xehanort really was maximizing the number of wielders. Also, why don't Donald and Goofy count as lights? Isn't it because they are not wielders?

It seems keyblades aren't strictly required, but having them is preferred, because they somehow make things easier.
I didn't know that Luxu did all of that. I wish that they made it easier to see his actions.

I was talking about the fact that a "Keyblade War" could have been done with Master Xehanort and 12 replicas with his darkness planted in them (regardless of who the replicas were) and the 7 Princess of Heart - which would have totaled about one (or at most 13) keyblades all on one side of the "war". On the flip side to that, couldn't there be a war between keyblade wielders and not summon Kingdom Hearts? What if none of the wielders in the "war" are pure darkness or light?

Back