• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 Days Acting

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
DOes anyone know when the English actors will start doing there lines for 358/2 days? I mean if the game is coming out in summer, it shouldn't be that long right?

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Oh Ok,I was wondering when they would probably start doing that,

is anyone else excited for this game, I always wanted to play as Laraxene ever since KH COM came out!!

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I just hope it has tons of moves for each character from the gameplay it looks like there is only the basic attacks.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
not horrible just not as fun, but the fact that you get to play as the orignazion members makes me so happy :)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think they're already done their lines. D: Not sure, though. VAs probably start working on lines LONG before the actual media comes out and it's possible that they were doing their lines while they were working on ReCoM. It makes sense with animated films, but I'm not quite sure if it applies to dubbing video games as well. 8D;

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I think they're already done their lines. D: Not sure, though. VAs probably start working on lines LONG before the actual media comes out and it's possible that they were doing their lines while they were working on ReCoM. It makes sense with animated films, but I'm not quite sure if it applies to dubbing video games as well. 8D;

This is correct. There usually done months before Localization

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Didn't Quinton Flynn say something about starting back in October?

To me, that would actually make a lot of sense. I remember an old Nomura interview, back when KH2 first came out, where he said that he did the voice-acting around the same time for that game as he did for Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. So the FF voice actors would go back and forth between that project and the other. I can't help but wonder if they did the same thing with the English VA's for Re:CoM.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
In fact, they could already be done, who knows how much voice acting the game has besides what we've seen?

A

Audo

yay! so.. basically, square is just being lazy on the localization aspect.
There's more to localizing than just recording the VAs...
And yes, they've most likely have already voiced their parts months ago, especially given how the story content of Days for the Japanese version was finished before August last year, and the main issue they were dealing with now was Gameplay.

There's more to localizing than just recording the VAs...
And yes, they've most likely have already voiced their parts months ago, especially given how the story content of Days for the Japanese version was finished before August last year, and the main issue they were dealing with now was Gameplay.

So we're waiting on gameplay and translations? or just gameplay?

Apollo

Silver Member
Didn't Quinton Flynn say something about starting back in October?

To me, that would actually make a lot of sense. I remember an old Nomura interview, back when KH2 first came out, where he said that he did the voice-acting around the same time for that game as he did for Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. So the FF voice actors would go back and forth between that project and the other. I can't help but wonder if they did the same thing with the English VA's for Re:CoM.

I would kind of assume that would be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back