• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 Days glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

I found a glitch in KH 358/2 Days, atlist I think it is a glitch... I'm not sure if this is meant to be in spoiler section either?....
glitch.png
Well for the glitch, as you can see so is it nothing inside the station. you can see trees and stuff far down on the ground.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
yeah this should be in the spoiler section. ^^

well, that tends to happen in other games too. they probably didn't bother designing an inside or just frmo the angle you're looking at it looks like that. but its not really a glitch. its just the way you're looking at it. it could be considered one but i dont.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
You're playing the game on the emulator right? Well if so, don't forget that when using the emulator there are graphic errors. A lot of them. The inside of the station has always been there for me.

Walla- Rayn

Yep. I've tried some games on Emulator and it doesn't work. Instead, when I play it with the original copy, it work fine on my Nintendo DS. I only use Emulator when I want to post information =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back