• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH 358/2 days idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas151

In one of Normura's interviews he stated something thay got me thinking. Alot of people have sudgested that the two means that it tells the story of a secondary character and I believe this character is Riku. Look at the statement that Normura made.

So, let's talk about this new story, which doesn't have Sora as the main character. What sort of story will it be?
TN: Well, I need to start with the story depicted in a Birth by Sleep. Aside from that, there's the story of how the King found his keyblade in the world of darkness and other things like that. Myself, one of the things I most want to do is to give Roxas more of a role to play. I think it would be interesting to flesh out more of the year he spent between his birth and disappearance. Or making Riku the main character, and writing about his desperate fight while Sora was asleep, and things like that. You get the impression that Riku summoned Roxas to a place of shadows, and that Riku is a master of shadows, so I would like to give him more exploration in the game.
(a link to the whole interview Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - KH 2 3 Birth By Sleep & 358/2 Days .)

Riku is possibly the other story while Roxas is the first. I know the other members are playable but their main focus is in the multiplayer. I saw alot of sudgestions about this and when I found this I thought that this could help prove that the idea is not so out of this world as a couple of people think.

Roxas151

Exactly what I mean it seems a bit wierd but its one of the only explinations right now that can coexist with the meaning of the name.

D

Divine Light

i think you may be right....but i dont know how much he would really make about Riku..are you suggesting like a reverse rebirth mode that could be cool.

Roxas151

^^ Exactly or something to that exstent. There was alot of time between KH:COM and KH2 for Riku to be explored. His missions could be a counteraction to how the orginization members were as he would be opposite to their cause. There could even be a boss battle etween him and Axel seeing as Riku went to Axel to give Namine to him instead of killing her (meaning that they were able to come to some type of mutual understanding along the way.)

namine686

yeah mabey. i was thinking the 14th member of org. 13. but there are many possabilitys.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
^^ Exactly or something to that exstent. There was alot of time between KH:COM and KH2 for Riku to be explored. His missions could be a counteraction to how the orginization members were as he would be opposite to their cause. There could even be a boss battle etween him and Axel seeing as Riku went to Axel to give Namine to him instead of killing her (meaning that they were able to come to some type of mutual understanding along the way.)

Um....what? Riku was with Namine when he was with DiZ, so he still was after Roxas merged with Sora. Then, he gave Namine to Axel. That's about it.

Y

Yannis

Riku playable would give this game enormous boooooost!

Roxas151

Um....what? Riku was with Namine when he was with DiZ, so he still was after Roxas merged with Sora. Then, he gave Namine to Axel. That's about it.

In other words why would he seek out Axel and give Namine to him.

Then I remembered that I forgot that Riku only did that to repay Namine for what she did to help him out in Castle Oblivion.

Also I would have to agree with Yamis. I mean playing as Riku in KH: COM was cool but it was under a different battle system, we barely played as him in KH2 about less than a minute if Sora's health was full. Playing as him in this game using the real KH battle system would be awsome, especially for a the length of the other segment a.k.a Roxas.

Last edited:

Roxas151

I would like to play as RIku, but I thought that coded would cover what Riku did along with Mickey.

Coded is only focusing on KH1 mysteries and Mickeys journey in the dark realm and how he got his keyblade. Riku's story which Normura wanted to tell would most likely be told in this game. I could be wrong but it's a extremely likely chance that this could happen.

afrobutt

Silver Member
hmmm.... its possible. Remember, Riku and Roxas fight b4 KH2, so i suppose that will be in the game and Riku's story might be gone over

but it's would bug me, considering this is supposed to be Roxas's game T_T

Roxas151

^^ you posted exactly when I was going to it was not direct towards you though.

Last edited:

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
hmmm.... its possible. Remember, Riku and Roxas fight b4 KH2, so i suppose that will be in the game and Riku's story might be gone over

but it's would bug me, considering this is supposed to be Roxas's game T_T

It is Roxas's game. But if we can go through it on Riku's side, that'd be awesome. I really liked that we could replay on his side of the story in Chain of Memories~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back